One // Daisy

"I'LL FUCKING LEAVE THEN." I pushed the door with immense amount of force causing it to slam shut, shattering a weak window. I ignored it and ran. That's all I could think of doing. Running.

"GET BACK HERE YOU WHORE." A deep scary voice screamed in the distance. I wasn't wearing any shoes or socks and my feet were being stabbed by the tiny rocks in the ground.

I was clutching onto a few of my clothes and underwear, and a small shoulder Bag was dangling beside me.

Everything was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. A few cars passed me carelessly, but that was all. I lost hope and followed the direction in which the cars were going in. My feet started to hurt even more, and I gave up and sat on the grass next to the road. My eyes felt heavy and my body started to ache at the thought of staying here forever.

"A-are you o-okay?" A short woman with comforting eyes crouched down and looked at me.
I wanted to nod. But if I did that, then she would leave. She wouldn't care. I couldn't nod though. I couldn't say anything.

"Y-ye...no." I started to sob at the memory of the violent old man. The man who wasn't in fact to far away to come and take me back to his miserable house.

"Sweetie have you got a place to stay?" She shuffled closer to me and held my hand.

"No...no I don't."

"Come with me." She didn't even hesitate after my reply. She simply stood up and held her hand out for me to hold. My reaction was delayed, but I finally took her hand, and followed her to her car.

Your probably thinking 'why the fuck are you getting into a strangers car?!' Well, this stranger has been the first person in a long time to seem like they care.

I climbed into her car and started to shuffle in my seat uncomfortably. She then climbed in and sighed for about 5 minutes.

"What your name honey?" She leaned back in her seat and smiled at me, still waiting for an answer.

At that moment, the tall muscular man came sprinting towards the car screaming;
"FUCKING GET BACK HERE DAISY!"

"hurry!!" I yelled. The woman was quick to start up her car, and drive away. I looked back to see the man in the middle of the road, staring at the moving vehicle.

"So I guess your name is Daisy then?" She chuckled.

- - -

This was just a short intro into the book. Please comment requests for other fanfics that I can work on and yh. K bye 🌙