06.

He was standing right in front of her

He was standing right in front of her. And she didn't know if it was reality or another illusion of hers.

He couldn't have possibly gotten here before her unless he was some sort of magician. She was sure no one was following her then how?

"How?"

And then the realization struck her like the bolt of lightning that rumbled in the sky above her. The person before her couldn't be her Jungwon. His skin was a lot paler and his hooded eyes hinted at something else. That person before her looked like a hungry marauder ready to devour its prey.

She moved backwards as her eyes broadened in utter shock. 

To her surprise, he followed her gait, confining her to a small space with no plausible possibility of escaping as her back collided with the damp chunk of a tree behind her. She was too baffled to even let a sound escape past her quivering lips. 

It all happened in a split second and before she could even get a hold of the events occurring, he swiftly put his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him. Her heart palpitated; beating out of bounds.

Their eyes met.

He was looking at her through his long beautiful lashes; his eyes holding emotions she couldn't unravel. His arm stayed around her waist as drew her in closer.

Everything was unfolding far too quickly for her to register. Before she could even question his motives, she felt a pair of lips on her neck. Her throat tightened as she breathed. His lips felt warm on her cold skin.

By the time, his lips met her skin, she had completely lost it.

His lips slowly marked her neck in sensual kisses. She writhed in his grasp as the pleasure was too much to endeavour, elevating her body to pure bliss.

Everything seemed to have slowed down. Her senses were long gone, numbed by the feel of his lips on her flesh.

By the time, they returned to her, it was too late. She tried to push him off her lightly but he didn't plan on letting her go as he tangled his other hand in her hair, holding her close to him.

"J-Jungwon, stop," she moaned. 

Before she could plead any further. Pain shot through her body as she felt something sharp penetrating her skin. Fucking hell.