07.

The pain was unbearable, excruciating with every passing second

The pain was unbearable, excruciating with every passing second. He started sucking her neck. That's when she realized what he was doing. She placed her palms on his chest and tried to push him with all her might, but he was stronger. 

She felt her eyes growing misty as hopeless tears streaked her skin. She could see nothing clearly, her pulse beating a hundred to the minute, and the blood was throbbing at her heart. That was when she felt she was going to blackout. 

Was she about to die? In the hands of, the only handsome, Yang Jungwon.

 Heck, she bet even the death would be sweeter.

Before the darkness could even devour her, he pulled away; amplifying the pain as she cried out in agony. She felt the blood drain from her head, leaving her dizzy and disoriented. It took her some time to steady her dizzy head.

With her half-opened lids, she sought to make out the blurred image. Her head was throbbing with pain and it felt as though her life has been sucked out of her. She tried to focus. But what she saw before her was beyond her imagination.

Never had she imagined for such a thing to exist. She believed mythical entities merely existed in books and movies. But there he stood in front of her. It looked like she was hallucinating. Or could she be dreaming? Perhaps her mind's eye was playing tricks on her. 

When he smiled, she saw two fangs protruding over his lips. She gasped. They were atrociously sharp. His lips were curled into a devious smile. His irises turned crimson red, and his aura was beyond dark. 

Before he could say something, she reached out her hand to brush against his fangs. She may well have lost her mind. 

"It's all a dream. You'll wake up soon. It's a dream. A dream," she mumbled the mantra under her breath as she squeezed her eyes shut, hoping to wake up to nature surprising her with an April fool's day.

"Yeah, that's more like it."

"What is?"

The voice startled her causing her to gradually open her eyes.

His face was inches away from hers, wearing a rather troubled expression. As though he had expected her to be scared and run for her life. Which could have been the case if she were in her right mind. Because the reality was rather absurd as she touched his fangs bathed in her blood whilst relishing the feel of his arms around her waist.

Too comfortable, weren't they?