Trying Something New

MONTH 5

Oh my hell, what was wrong with me? You could not stop thinking about Taehyung, about having sex with Taehyung. It was uncomfortable how much you needed him.

You picked up your phone, you had never done anything like this before, but you couldn't stop yourself. You're sure he would forgive your inexperience. You opened up a message to Tae.

Y/N: Babe, I need you so bad right now!

Tae💕: LOL I almost choked!

Y/N: I'm being serious, I'm practically dripping!

Tae💕: That bad huh? Poor baby wants my dick so badly

Tae💕: You know what I would do if I was there? I would be sucking your tits dry

Tae💕: Then get my tongue wet with your pussy. Sounds like a good time to me!

You hurriedly looked over your shoulders. You were surprised at his rapid fire responses, you don't know why, you had started it after all. You don't know why, but you had never felt comfortable to sext. If he ever sent you a naughty text, you would tell him to wait until you got home or tell him to go to bed if he was at his apartment and you were at yours. 

But here you were, driven by lust to initiate it. Maybe that's why he wasn't holding back, you just gave him permission to be as naughty as he wanted. It was strangely exciting and made your core ache for him even more.

Y/N: Speaking of sucking, all my bruises are fading, you should replace them tonight

Tae💕: Happily baby! What else do you want?

I paused for a moment, thinking about what I most wanted.

Y/N: I want to ride you so bad!

Y/N: Will you be a good little boy and do everything I tell you?

Y/N: I want to be in control.

Tae💕: Fuck, I'm getting so hard! You can do whatever you want to me!

Getting through the rest of the day was agony! At one point Tae sent you a picture of him in a bathroom stall. It was just mid torso to mid thigh but you'd know that body anywhere! He had pulled out his dick, hard and proud resting against his clean white button up shirt.

Tae💕: Look what you did!

You had to go to the bathroom then. Staring at the picture of him, you rubbed hard at your clit, biting your lip to keep from making a sound. You couldn't wait to leave!

Your hands were shaking as you unlocked his apartment door and let yourself inside.

"Tae are you here?" You called out, shucking your shoes off in a hurry. No response. You must have beat him home. You headed to the bedroom and began to undress. Tonight was a night for lingerie.

Taehyung really liked lingerie and went way overboard. The two of you normally crashed at his place, so most of it was stashed here, and by most of it you meant that it almost took up a whole drawer in his dresser. You searched for your favorite, a dark purple teddy with lace push up cups and matching crotchless lace panties.

You had just finished putting on his favorite scent when you heard his keys at the door. Your heart jumped in your throat and you forced yourself to breathe. What should you do next? This part was always awkward. Stay here and wait? No, you were dom tonight and you were ready to jump his bones, so why not attack him right when he came in?