Red Tail

MONTH 7 cont.

Once in the apartment, Jimin searched through the bags to find the one for you. He held it up proudly and you took it as though the bag had personally offended you and in some ways it had! You have never done any sort of dress up/sex cosplay in your life and it was kind of embarrassing. And it was red, you hated red.

"Do you need help getting it in?" Jimin smirked. No, you're a grown ass woman and you can put in a butt plug on your own, thank you very much. You wanted to flip him off but just point a threatening finger at him instead which he promptly ignored and enlisted Jungkook's help to move all of his other purchases to their room.

"You ok?" Tae stepped up to you and rubbed your arms, "You can say no, no pressure at all! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable!"

The thing is you didn't feel uncomfortable. All day long you had been eyeing Jimin and Jungkook and was tempted more than once to step into the bathroom and relieve some tension. But now that you were here, you were just...

"I'm just a little nervous," You said quietly, and then with more conviction you lifted the bag, "And this is embarrassing!"

"I bet it's going to be super hot," Super hot? That's what he always said about anything red. You eyes widened.

"Do you know what it is?" You hissed and he shrugged, "They may have sent a picture." He giggled. You're dumbfounded. He turned you in the direction of your bedroom and slapped your ass.

"Let me know if you need any help!" He called out. He was not Jimin, so you didn't feel bad at all when you turned around and flipped him off before closing the door.

The tail wasn't the only thing in the bag, everything had to match according to Jimin, everything red. The lacey bra, the crotchless thong, what was even the purpose at that point? The ears, the tail. You put it all on, the butt plug last.

You were such an ass girl, you groaned as you put it in and couldn't help but touch yourself until you adjusted to the feeling. Breathing heavy, you looked at yourself in the mirror and you knew that Taehyung would like it, in the end that gave you all the confidence you needed to open the door and walk out.

You almost walked right back in. The three of them were on the couches, Jimin on one, Jungkook and Taehyung opposite. Jungkook whistled and whooped, Jimin said "fuck, girl" as he pushed his hair off his forehead and laughed. Taehyung leaned back against the couch, as proud as a king as he licked his lip and raised an eyebrow at you. It was really too much!

Before you could retreat, Jimin was by your side, taking your hand and leading you to stand in the middle of the three of them. He sat down again, turning you to face him, his hand palming the tattoo on your thigh and you shivered.

The hands and lips on your ass were not Taehyung's, you gasped as Jungkook took a cheek in each hand and pulled them apart so he could see the entrance better, lightly kissing the skin. You looked over to Taehyung. He was biting his lip as he leaned over and tugged on the tail. You groaned and leaned into Jimin who was now standing in front you, hands tracing the tattoo on your ribs.

"Jungkook really needs a turn with this side, he's got such a tattoo kink!" You felt Jungkook pull away as Jimin flipped you around, holding onto your forearms and pulling your back flush against his chest.

"Oh fuck baby, tattoos look good on you!" Jungkook got on his knees in front of you, gripped the back of your thighs tightly and dived into your thigh tattoo, sucking and moaning into the ink. Jimin moved one of your captured arms up into his hair and you weaved your fingers into it. With his free hand, he stroked your breast, trying to find your nipple through the fabric. You whimpered at their touch.