Checking In

MONTH 8

A few weeks after Jimin and Jungkook's visit, Tae got another call, from Namjoon this time. He and Jin wanted to come visit for a week. As Tae was on the phone confirming with him, you hit his thigh in excitement over and over again.

"I got to go, my girlfriend's having a meltdown!"

"I am not, Namjoon, I'm not!" You yelled loudly, hoping he heard you before Taehyung hung up.

"What in the world girl?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at you, half amused and half annoyed.

"I'm just excited that they are coming!" You clapped your hands and grinned widely. He scoffed and folded his arms. You tugged at one of his arms playfully,

"Come on! Tokyo with Jin and Namjoon is going to be a blast! We should take them to Nara!" He huffed again, "Really, you're jealous after what happened with Jimin and Jungkook?" His fake jealous persona broke and he laughed as you jumped on him with a squeal.

You were practically bouncing in the car on the way to pick them up from the airport. You loved all of Taehyung's core friends and considered them all your friends too, but you got along the best with Jin. His fun energy, his teasing, respectful sense of humor, the way he was so quick to laugh and make others laugh.

You got along well with Namjoon too, the artist in you resonated with the artist in him. He was so good natured and easily energized by his friends, so passionate, it was impossible not to love him.

Tae parked the car in front of them in the passenger pick up and popped the trunk. While Tae and Namjoon put the bags in the trunk, you jumped out and hugged Jin. He lifted you up and swung you side to side a couple of times, then planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Yah! Get in the car you two!" Tae shouted as he got back into the car. Laughing, Jin put you down and you bot got in the car. Once buckled and on your way out of the airport, Namjoon reached forward and squeezed your shoulder in greeting with a bright smile, his dimples pinning his cheeks.

"I'm so excited you're here!" You clapped your hands.

"It's ridiculous how excited she's been!" Taehyung glared at you and you gave him a snooty jerk of your head.

"Are you jealous Taehyung?" Jin giggled and winked at you.

"How could you possibly be after that week with Jimin and Jungkook?" Namjoon teased. You blanched.

"Which fucker told you?" Taehyung asked heatedly.

"Who do you think?" Jin rolled his eyes and looked pointedly at Namjoon who rubbed the back of his neck.

"Just give that boy a little soju and he'll tell you everything!" He shrugged.

"No, only for you does he do that. It's like pulling teeth for everyone else!"

"Damn it Jungkook! I should have known, the little prick." You stared at the three of them, wide eyed, unsure, embarrassed. Jin bopped you on the nose.

"Don't worry, honey! We only have the purest intentions!"

Namjoon plucked at the long ears on you hood and crooned at how cute they were. You playfully swatted his hands away. You were in an Evee onesie and he was in Pikachu. Jin was pulling up his Mario hood and glaring at Tae.

"Really, you pick Bowser?"

"Why not? They match, we should match." Tae grabbed the overalls on Jin's onesie and pulled him close.

"Yah!" Jin spluttered and blushed. You kicked Tae in the butt and he let go of Jin.

"Leave him alone, you punk!" Tae chuckled and pulled his hood up.