2) Agent Mobius

Loki and Wanda finished the video and made their way to the ticket booth.

The video had been talking about the sacred time line, some space lizards, and how the lizards had created a bunch of people to stop others from gaining freedom.

"Time keepers? The sacred timeline?" Loki scoffed. "Who actually believes this madness!?" He rolled his eyes.

"Are you just not going to speak to me?" He asked, turning to Wanda after a silent moment.

"A man just gave me a stack of papers and told me that it was everything I've ever said, I think I've done enough talking." Wanda replied.

"Oh please." Loki scoffed once more.

"Ticket sir?" The two heard someone ask, they both turned to see what it was. "He didn't give me a ticket, I tried to ask for one!" The man from before claimed.

"Ticket. Sir!"

"I tried to ask that guy for a ticket!" "Sir." "What you're raising your voice at me bucket head!?"

The 'bucket head' pulled out one of the glow stickers and poked the other variant, causing him to disolve like the sand world had just before.

Wanda gave a bit of a shocked look, and Loki immediately scrambled to find his ticket. The two went up to the booth and handed in their tickets, which just pushed them along to another room.

"Next case please!"

Hunter B-15 came back from the yellow door and pushed Loki inside. Two more soldiers came out and grabbed Wanda to keep her still.

Loki glanced back to her as he was shoved in, but he seemed to be more worried than she did.

He walked through the room, looking around at the weird paintings that were drawn on the walls.

"Laufeyson. Variant L1130 AKA Loki Laufeyson is charged with sequence violation 7-20-89. How do you plead?"

Loki was brought to a small stand where he had a clear view of the woman judging him. Was this whole place run by women? It wasn't a problem, but men were easier to talk with and less judgy. Maybe that was the point...

Loki chuckled at her statement.

"Madam, a god doesn't plead. Look this has been a very enjoyable pantomime, but I'd like to go home now." He stated.

"Are you guilty or not guilty, sir?"

Loki scoffed before answering. "Guilty of being the God of Mischief? Yes. Guilty of finding all this incredibly tedious? Yes. Guilty of a crime against the Sacred Timeline? Absolutely not, you have the wrong person."

"Oh, really? And who should we have?"

"Well I have two guesses, one, the Avengers." He paused to let that sink in. "You see I only came into possession of the Tesseract because they traveled through time, no doubt in a last-ditch effort to stave off my ascent to God King."

"And?"

"And the Scarlet Witch. I would've been on my way with the tesseract if she hadn't stopped me, but it seems you have her now so I should be released."

"That's quite an accusation."

"Oh, and believe me you can smell the cologne of two Tony Starks. You speak of Time Criminals? It's they you should be after. Perhaps you could provide me with a taskforce and resources, and I could return and eliminate them for you."

"We're not here to talk about the Avengers, nor the Scarlet Witch."

"No?"

"No. What they did was supposed to happen. You escaping was not."