21) Animals

Wanda stood next to President Loki, regular Loki and the other Lokis stood at the other side of the room. Wanda had a feeling that this President Loki wasn't too popular.

"You lead the wolf right to the door! Where's the rest of your pack?" Old Loki asked angrily, glaring at the President.

"I prefer snake to wolf." The president said without care.

"I've eaten both, they die just the same." Kid Loki said, stepping forward.

"Apologies my liege." Unfamiliar Loki put his golden hammer to Kid Loki's neck.

Wanda glanced at her Loki with confusion, hoping he'd give her some idea of what was going on but Loki had the same face of confusion.

"I betrayed you, and now, I'm king." Unfamiliar Loki stated proudly.

"About that." President Loki stepped forward and clones of himself appeared all over the room, pointing weapons at the other Lokis.

"You can't be serious." Unfamiliar Loki said, still holding the hammer to Kid Loki's neck.

Wanda rolled her eyes. Wow, Lokis just loved to fight each other. She felt very out of place being the only non-Loki.

Even Kip, who was in her hands, seemed like a Loki at this point. They still wore a small golden helmet and clearly had a dislike for the President Loki.

"Come on, what did you expect?"

President Loki spoke with a hint of amusement in his tone as his army pointed weapons at the other Loki.

"That was not the bargain!" Unfamiliar Loki demanded. "I gave you our location in exchange for shelter and supplies, you give me your army and I take the throne. I don't even see your army! Only clones of yourself."

"Ah yes, well we've had some slight misfortunes." President Loki said, flicking his hand towards Wanda.

Two clones stepped forward and put daggers to Wanda's neck at his will.

"Really?" Wanda mumbled, not showing much sign of fear. She was more just annoyed at this situation all together.

She made eye contact with her Loki and just gave a look that said 'You need better variants'.

"And you chose quite a sad bargain. How about this one? My army. My throne." President Loki winked.

Wanda's eyes glowed red and all the clone's eyes flashed red.

All the clone's weapons moved away from the other Lokis and herself, and pointed at the original President Loki.

"What is this trickery!?" President Loki demanded from the sudden amount of weapons pointed at him.

Wanda silently moved away and over to her Loki. She held Kip, stroking the animal who had started hissing at the President. At the same time, an alligator that Wanda just noticed began growling.

"For God's sake." Unfamiliar Loki muttered.

Regular Loki rubbed his temples at the attitude of all his variants.

"Why the hell is there an alligator in here!?" President Loki shouted.

"He's a Loki!" Kid Loki and Old Loki said at the same time.

Croki growled one more time before running and jumping at the President. He bit at the variant's arm and the President let out a grunt as he shook the creature off of him.

Kip tried to do the same but Wanda held onto them tightly, not letting them run at the President again.

As President Loki ripped his arm away from Croki's mouth, he revealed himself to be missing a hand, causing him to let out a shriek as soon as he noticed.