1

Third Pov

Thunder rumbling.

Woman cackling.

"Come on. Split up," Fred told the other three because Velma and Sadie were missing.

They split into two group and going different ways to catch the witch. The witch went into the kitchen as Shaggy and Scooby Doo was right behind her.

"Hey, come on, Scoob," Shaggy said.

"I'm right behind you, Rhaggy," Scooby Doo said.

Right after they enter the kitchen, Shaggy screams in terror and he and Scooby Doo runs away from the witch.

"Change of plans!" Shaggy exclaims in fear.

The witch following the two with her magic staff in her hand. Shaggy and Scooby Doo was still running for it and they both somehow broke the front door and left hoping to escape from the witch.

The witch was at the doorway with her staff. "Stay out!"

Fred and Daphne runs in which the witch heard and turns as Fred jumps on the witch and the both fell on the ground. Fred pin the witch on the ground.

"Time to unmask the person behind this mystery," Fred said as he was struggling.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo walk over to them as Daphne remove the witch's hood and revealing the culprit that was behind all of this. When the culprit was revealed, they were shock on who it was.

"It's you?" Daphne asked

"What?" Fred asked

"Like, it can't be," Shaggy denied.

Scooby Doo's eyes bugle out of his skull in shock.

After that Daphne, Fred, Shaggy and Scooby Doo was thrown out of the way from magic and they groan and look and Shaggy whimpers, Scooby whimpers, Fred had tears and Daphne gasp tearfully when they saw who throw them.

One Week Earlier...

The students were doing exams to see if they remember everything that they learn in class

"Remember, people, just because this is the last day of class...doesn't mean this doesn't count," The teacher said.

Shaggy was looking at the clock smiling but frown when he notice the red line on the clock is going back down. "Huh?" He was shaking his head no and look away. "No." Then look back at the clock and then smile relief when the red line on the clock is going up again and keeps watching it.

Finally the bell rings.

Shaggy jumps up from his seat and cheers. "Yes."

After a while, Shaggy opens the front doors smiling with students behind him.

"Cowabunga," Shaggy said smiling.

He goes over and does the limbo which he made it under. After that he grabs a hot dog. Then a student pulls him over to dance.

Scooby Doo was wearing a hula skirt and was doing a hula dance with two other girls and Shaggy joins on the small stage and plays the pogo drum and the two were having fun that made them not notice Velma and Daphne watching amusing.

"Uh, guys, what are you doing?" Velma asked amusing.

Daphne chuckles.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo stop what they were doing when they realized it was just a dream.

Daphne smiles. "I know you're excited the school year's over...but our seasonal employment awaits."

"Already? Like, I didn't even have time to get a tan," Shaggy complains.

Scooby Doo nodded agreeing. "Reah."

Velma smiles. "Come on."

Velma and Daphne walks away.

Shaggy takes off his shoe and dump all the sand which confused the two.

After while, Shaggy, Velma and Daphne walks down on the side walk.

A jeep that was full of girls cheer.

The three look and smile and look forward.

"Well, it sure is lucky that your uncle...is opening his new country club this summer, Daph," Shaggy said smiling.

Daphne nodded smiling. "Yes."

Velma smiles. "Well, without these summer jobs, we'd never able to pay back...Old Man Frickert for the damage we did to his barn."

Scooby Doo came out of nowhere with a camera and smile. "Say cheese."

Daphne and Shaggy pose as Velma blinks as Scooby Doo took the picture and giggles and left.

Velma was confused. "What is he—?"

"Oh, Scoob's got a third new hobby. Scrapbooking," Shaggy said smiling.

"What's his first and second new hobby?" Daphne asked softly.

"Baking and Reading with Sades," Shaggy said smiling.

Velma and Daphne smiles at that.

"But what happened to gardening?" Velma asked.

"It didn't work out. Sadie was not happy when she found out that Scoob ruin her flowers," Shaggy said softly.

Daphne remembers that.

They finally made it to the Mystery Machine Van.

"Hm. Sadie said we should hit the road right after school," Velma said as she looks at her watch and looks around with Shaggy and Daphne. "Any sign of her or Fred?"

"Uh-uh," Shaggy said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Daphne opens the slide door of the van. Velma and Daphne gasps happily when they saw Fred and Sadie kissing with Sadie on his lap. Fred and Sadie broke the kiss and look at the three with red cheeks.

"Like, huh?" Shaggy asked shocking.

Daphne and Velma smiles. "Jinkies."

Sadie blushes.

Shaggy cross his arms against his chest and frowns that his sister didn't tell him this.

Scooby Doo comes and saw and smirks. "Ooh." And he took the picture. "Perfect."

words: 873