8

Third Pov

Middle Of the Night

Fred and Sadie's share Bedroom

Scooby Doo wakes up and looks around and look at the bed and saw only Fred sleeping.

Scooby Doo gets on the bed and wakes Fred. "Rred! Rred!"

Fred wakes up and sits up and looks at Scooby tiredly. "What's up, bud?"

Scooby Doo pointed at the empty spot beside Fred. "Radie is gone."

Fred looks and his eyes widen in concern. And looks back at Scooby-Doo. "Let's go get the others and look for Sadie, boy."

Scooby Doo nodded.

Fred takes off the covers and gets off the bed and put a shirt on and his shoes, and he and Scooby left the room.

👻👻👻👻

The next morning

Fred, Shaggy, Daphne and Scooby has been out all night looking for Velma and Sadie after Daphne slaps Fred in the face for being rude to Sadie.

"Velma! Sadie!" Fred called out.

Shaggy walk on the rocks.

"Velma! Sadie!" Daphne called out worriedly.

"Velma? Sadie? Where are you two?!" Shaggy called out.

"Velma! Sadie!" Fred called out again.

"Velma! Sadie!" Daphne called out worriedly.

Shaggy sighs softly but worried.

Fred looks around.

Scooby sniff around and then he noticed a unconscious Sadie in mid air with a red shield. "Rred! Raphne! Rhaggy! I found Radie!"

They rushes over where Scooby was and saw Sadie unconscious in mid air with a red shield around her.

Fred walks over with a worried look and the red shield disappear as he catches her before she hits the sand.

"Like man I never seen a red shield magic like that before," Shaggy said softly but concern.

Then Shaggy notice Velma's feet are sticking out behind a rock.

"Hey, guys, I found her," Shaggy said.

He and Daphne rushes over.

Scooby doo and Fred stay behind as they look at the unconscious Sadie in worried.

Sadie groans.

Sadie Pov

I open my eyes and I saw Fred and Scooby looking down at me in worried.

"Freddie? Scoobs?" I asked tiredly.

"Sades your awake! Are you okay?" Fred asked worriedly.

He helps me stand up.

"I think so," I said softly but confused.

Fred pull me into his arms and hug me.

I hug him back.

"What's going on?" Velma asked confused.

Me and Fred saw Velma awake.

Daphne and Shaggy help Velma up.

"What happened to you and Sades last night, Velma?" Fred asked concern.

"We don't know. We couldn't sleep, so we went for a walk by the lake. Sadie was gonna head back because she was getting tired again but then that fog rolled in and..." Velma trailed off.

Fred, Daphne and Shaggy exchange worried looks and look back.

"Well, we must have gotten lost," Velma said.

I nodded agreeing. "We sat down to wait until it lifted...and we must have fallen asleep."

"We were worried," Fred said softly but concern.

I looked at Fred with soft eyes.

"Sades! Look at your hand!" Daphne yelled concern.

Me and Fred look at my hand and saw red electric spark.

I was confused while the others were concern.

"And Vel, what's on your hands?" Shaggy asked worried.

We looked and saw warts on Velma's hands.

"They kind of look like warts," Fred said softly as he looks at them more.

"Warts? Egads. Oh, no. I'm sure it's just some kind of urushiol-induced dermatitis," Velma said.

Fred, Daphne and shaggy nodded understanding.

I walked away a bit and sat down and stare out as Scooby join me sitting.

I pet Scooby.

I didn't notice that Fred sat on the other side of me.

"I don't what's going on with me, Freddie," I said sadly as I look at Fred with tears.

"We will find out together, love," Fred said softly.

I smile softly at him but frown. "I'm sorry if I snapped at you."

"No I should be the one saying sorry," Fred said softly.

"Well, you're forgiven," I said smiling.

"Just like last year," Fred said smiling.

I giggle and gave Fred a kiss on the cheek.

Fred smile softly. "Anyways, the other three already head back. Do you want to go back?"

"If it's okay I just want to stay here and look out the water with Scoobs," I said softly.

"Yeah, that's okay," Fred said smiling softly as he stands up and leans down and kiss my forehead.

I smile softly.

Fred backs away and gave me one last smile and walk away.

I smile softly but frown as I kept looking out the water.

'What's going on with me?' I asked to myself.

words: 765