5

Third Pov

Night Time

Piano playing.

Thorny laughs. "Well, I'll catch you out there on the links, huh?"

Daphne and Fred were drinking their drinks.

Thorny was with two guests while playing golf. And he noticed someone at the entrance of the tent. "Oh." And walks over to the person. "Senator. I'm so glad you could make it."

"Oh, how could I ever say no to my biggest contributor?" Senator asked smiling.

Thorny laughs and smiled. "How about a photograph?"

"Yes," Senator said smiling.

Thorny and Senator were taking pictures by a photographer.

Shaggy and Scooby Doo walks in and looks around while walking towards Daphne and Fred.

"Huh. Good thing I dressed up, hey, Scoob?" Shaggy asked as he looks at Scooby.

"Yeah," Scooby said.

They were in front of Daphne and Fred.

"Hey, Shagg, Scoob. Where's Velma and Sadi?" Daphne asked softly but worried.

"I don't know. But I haven't talk to Sadie since we all went to the beach today," Shaggy said softly.

Sadie walks in the tent and wearing a beautiful outfit that haves a purse and inside the purse was the blue moonstone.

Fred notice and smiles softly

Fred notice and smiles softly. Sadie looks at Fred and smiles softly too and walks over where her boyfriend, her brother, her best friend and her dog is.

"Hey, guys," Sadie said smiling.

Daphne smiles and hugs Sadie. "Sadi! I'm so glad you're okay."

Sadie smile and hugs back. "Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better."

Daphne breaks the hug and looks at Sadie's outfit. "You look beautiful in the dress." And looks at Fred smirking. "Don't you think the same, Fred?"

Fred nodded softly as he walks over to Sadie and Daphne move.

"You do look beautiful, Sadess," Fred said softly smiling.

"Thanks Freddy," Sadie said softly smiling as she didn't notice Scooby was sniffing his nose at her purse.

Scooby sneaking his head in her purse and his eyes widen when he saw the moonstone. He pulls out quickly and goes over to Shaggy and Daphne and poke them which made them look at him.