7

Sadie Pov

Me and Fred were watching Shaggy writing his and Daphne's name on a napkin

"Mr. Shaggy...Blake," Shaggy said dreamily as he writes it. "It's like the angels are singing it."

Me and Fred chuckles amusing as we took a sip of our drinks.

I was wearing the moonstone necklace. Me and Fred agreed that I can wear during the daytime not nighttime.

"Mister—" Shaggy was cut off by Daphne who walk out smiling.

"Hey, Shegg. What you doing?" Daphne asked smiling as she came and sat down.

Me and Fred smiles amusing as we watch Shaggy hide the napkin from Daphne.

"N-nothing," Shaggy stutters.

Daphne giggles softly as Shaggy blushes.

One of the guests but they were a kid came up smile shy. "Mrs. Rogers?"

I look and smiles softly. "Hi, Dustin. What can I do for you?"

Dustin smiles shyly. "You promised my mom to help me to learn to swim in the pool, mrs. Rogers."

"That's right. I forgot. Thank you for coming over, Dustin. Let's go and help you learn to swim," I said smiling softly as I get up from the chair and take off  the moonstone necklace and hands it to Fred.

Fred smiles softly and takes it.

I smile and walks over to Dustin. Dustin takes my hand and he pulls me down the stairs to the pool with a smile as I laugh.

Third Pov

Fred, Daphne and Shaggy smiles.

"I'm glad you helped Sades to learn to swim, Fred. So thank you, man," Shaggy said smiling to Fred.

Fred smiles back. "Your welcome, Shags."

Velma comes up the stairs to them smiling. "You are not gonna believe what I found in the security footage. Come on."

Fred, Daphne and Shaggy gets out of the chairs and follows Velma.

👻👻👻👻

Velma was sitting at the desk with security footage on the computers and typing. "After you watch this, I think you'll all be saying "jinkies." And she hit play.

The four were watching the footage of what happened.

"Hey, the security camera caught the attack," Daphne said.

Velma smiles and hits forward. "Yep. And they caught something else too."

They watch as one of the beasts were at the beach and there was two mysterious people in cloaks walking up to the beast. One of the mysterious people was wearing a black hooded cloak and was wearing a necklace that look like the moonstone necklace.