2

Third Pov

Fred drives pass by the sign 'Now Leaving Coolsville.  Stay Cool.'

Sadie was in the passenger seat.

"Well, I for one think we deserve an explanation," Shaggy said.

"Reah," Scooby Doo said as he smirks.

Sadie and Fred exchanged smiles.

"Yes. We do," Velma said smiling.

"When did you two start being this close to each other?" Daphne asked smiling.

Fred smile as he was driving. "Well, it was at the beach after that night at Old Man Frickert's."

Sadie smiles. "Yeah. After that day at the beach where Freddy was helping me getting over my fear of water, we felt close but more then best friends."

Fred smiles softly and took one of his hands off the wheel and grabs Sadie's hand and intertwined their fingers together and brings her hand  up to him and kiss the back of her hand softly which made Sadie smile softly.

"Are you two dating?" Velma asked smiling big as she, Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby Doo saw.

"Yeah. We been dating before school was over," Sadie said softly smiling.

Velma and Daphne squeals happily as Scooby Doo smiles.

"Anyways, now we're stuck paying for a new barn," Daphne said.

"Again, just for the record...nowhere on those bales of hay did it say flammable," Shaggy said.

"Reah," Scooby Doo agreed.

"Anyways, after the beach, me and Fred knew we were meant to be," Sadie said softly smiling as she looks at Fred.

Fred smiles softly. "And that's when I asked this beautiful girl that's sitting in the passenger seat to be my girlfriend."

Sadie smiles softly.

Daphne, Velma and Scooby Doo aww as Shaggy cross his arms against his chest and secretly roll his eyes.

"That's so adorable," Daphne said smiling.

Sadie smiles softly as Fred winks at Sadie.

"This relationship of you two might cause drama in the group," Shaggy said.

The others look at Shaggy.

"Oh, Shaggy, don't worry about that. We're all way too mature to let that happen. Right Scoob?" Daphne asked softly to Scooby Doo.

"I know I am," Scooby Doo said as he sent a warning look to Shaggy who doesn't notice.

They drive by a white buggy car.

Scooby Doo punch Shaggy's arm. "Punch buggy white."

Shaggy rubs his arm. "Ouch. Oh, good one, Scoob."

Scooby giggles.

Sadie roll her eyes smiling.

"But it's a you didn't notice the punch buggy green," Shaggy said smiling as he turns to Scooby and punches him.

Scooby Doo looks at Shaggy annoy. "Ow!"

Shaggy laughs.

Scooby Doo punches back.

Then they both started punching at each other.

"All right," Fred said.

Sadie gets mad and felt her eyes glow blue and turns to Scooby Doo and Shaggy. "You know what? That is it. I've had it."