4

Third Pov

Sadie, Fred and Scooby Doo who came in last night wanting to cuddle with Sadie which Fred didn't like it but accept it were still sleeping when suddenly Sadie's phone alarm woke her up only

night wanting to cuddle with Sadie which Fred didn't like it but accept it were still sleeping when suddenly Sadie's phone alarm woke her up only. Sadie wakes up and take her phone and turn off her alarm.

Sadie sighs tiredly when she saw it was 4:00 in the morning which she still don't know why she's still getting up but she had too so she sat up and took off the covers off and got up and put her fuzzy slippers on and put her phone back on the nightstand.

She went to get her uniform for this morning. First she's helping in the kitchen with preparing breakfast and then later on she's gonna help Daphne and Velma. After she grabbed her uniform she went to her and Fred's connected bathroom and close the door behind her.

She place the uniform on the sink counter.

She turns on the water and as she was waiting for the water to be warm she haves her makeup bag on the sink counter when she check the water temperature it was warm so she took off her pjs off and got into the shower

From the bedroom, Fred woke up from the shower from the bathroom and smiles softly knowing it was Sadie. He look and saw Scooby still sleeping on the end of the bed, he smiles softly, sure Scooby gets on Fred's nerves but he cares about Scooby like he was his own dog.

Fred stroke Scooby on the head softly. "Hey, wake up, Scoob."

Scooby Doo wakes up and looks at Fred tiredly. "Morning, Rreddy."

Fred chuckles softly but smiles softly. "Morning, Scoobs."

Scooby notice Sadie wasn't in the bed. "Where's Radie, Rreddy?"

"She's taking a shower," Fred said softly.

Scooby nodded softly and lays down beside Fred and lays his head on Fred's chest.

"Is there something wrong, Scooby?" Fred asked softly but concerned as he pets Scooby.

"Rhaggy never lets me sleep on the bed with him," Scooby Doo said sadly.