food

BACK FROM MY EXAMS WHOOOO

request by FawnwitchTics, get used to it readers

Movie! Knuckles x chef reader, because I'm slowly loosing interest in sonic, not meaning I'm gonna stop this oneshots

Y'all are gonna need to brush your teeth later because of how much fluff there's gonna be

You and knucks are date date and at this point y'all know they can turn hooman

"MMMM!!! THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS Y/N!!!"

"Sonic, don't speak with your mouth full"

"Sorry!" Sonic apologized to Maddy as he swallowed his food. The sonic fam (including you, tails and knuckles) we're in the dinner table. Maddy had mentioned that you were a great chef in the past because of working at (store name that requires good chefs), and so you decided to show off a bit and cook them some (food name that requires a good chef to make idk).

To say they were surprised by how good you were was pure underestimating, you were AWESOME. Oh but knuckles boi was more impressed and amazed, considering he lived in an island that required you to hunt and look for yourself (plus being isolated), he was thoroughly enjoyed by the way you cooked. It felt like he fell in love with you all over again..

"For the first time ever, I agree with sonic, you are awesome and this is really good y/n!" knuckles complimented your cooking with a full mouth, then swallowed. you blushed and said a quiet 'thank you're in response.

"Hey! To celebrate y/n's really good cooking skills, but more of we're all bored and it's almost summer, why not go to the beach? How's that sound?" Tom asked his family as they all agreed, with sonic, tails, and knuckles shouting their agreement.

~next day because i'm tired~

You woke up when you heard loud banging at your shared House's door, you groaned in annoyance as you looked at your lovers calm face, seemingly not bothered by the banging.

More loud banging was heard in the front door and you tried getting out of knuckles' grip on your waist. "Knuckles let go..".

You groaned when you felt hot breath go to your face and slowly go to your lips. Kissing with morning breaths for a bit, you didn't hear banging anymore, instead you heard your phone ringing.

You groaned for the third time in knuckles lips as you tried pushing him away, he sighed and parted his lips from yours as you took your phone from the nightstand behind you.

Looking at the caller ID, you answered your phone, "yes sonic?" You asked, clearly tired.

"Why aren't you opening the door?!?" he whiningly asked, you assumed he was still at your door.

"Because I was asleep.. "

"Well get your butt up!! We're going the beach!!"

"Who lied to you.."

"Wha?!?! You we're there eating with us y/n!! What do you mean?!?!"

"Because I remember vividly that Tom and Maddy agreed to go to the beach next week"

"Oh..."

"Well does it look like next week to ya s?" You asked the hedgehog through the phone, knuckles, who was still clinging to you and leaving small kisses on your shoulder and neck, chuckled quietly as to how dumb his brother is.

"Ok.. Well I feel dumb-"

"You are" knuckles said to the phone.

"-so I'm just going back the house... And pretend you heard nothing and that I didn't wake tails up for nothing, so uh.. Bye" sonic ended the conversation there as you sighed and leaned into the pillow you we're resting your head at.

"Ima make breakfast" you said as you got out of knuckles' grip on your waist.

"Mm.. Bacon's and eggies please?" Knuckles asked as he watched you walk to the door.

You smiled sweetly at your adorable boyfriend, "bacons and eggies it is" you said as you walked out of your shared bedroom and to the kitchen.

~time skip to you in the kitchen~

You we're just humming the "LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!" Ost from a sonic game (ignore the 4th wall break) then felt warm arms go around your waist.

"Good morning my chef" knuckles greeted you in a very tired and hoarse voice.

You chuckled and greeted him back, "good morning my echidna, don't worry, the bacon and eggies are almost done k?" You said to your lover as he walked to the dining table and lazily sat on a chair.

~food is ready blah blah blah~

The both of you talked about what you were going to do for the day, but then just decided on TV, lady cuddles and kisses, and you cooking for your lover.

But knuckles dissagread with the cooking part, he wanted to cook for you today because you have been cooking for quite some time now and he wanted to get you relaxed.

But both just agreed with takeout.

And so you guys ordered take out, put a movie on, lazy cuddles and kisses, and the saying "love is in the air" was put to actuallity because it definitely was.

🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔

Gods I'm tired.. It's 12 am...

And that tmnt x reader is looking good to make rn

Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted fawn, I hope you can forgive me with the next one hot (probably) coming out tomorrow and the next month oneshots.

Now bye