Introduction

A long time ago a man named Downfall Hitler was born on the Earth. He rivaled the than dictator Adolph Hitler in terms of intelligence. Afraid of his powers Adolph Hitler teleport him to another world from Berlin, his hometown without any of Dolphy's (Downfall Hitler) permission and hence he was too confused finding himself in another world. To make his life easier Adolph Hitler erased a lot of Downfall Hitler's memories but erasing all was not possible. But dolphy had other plans. He still remembers he is from Berlin and don't know he is in another universe. He rose himself to power and created a Reich surrounded by some people he ranked as his officials. Unfortunately each of them are lacking in something. Further he has a lot of enemies in this world and to prevent them he build an underground bunker under an unknown City. This series is all about his ranting and the funny incidents that happens everyday inside his Bunker and Reich.

List of Charecters:

Downfall Hitler: The main protagonist around which the story is based on. Everybody calls him the Fuhrer.

Hermann Fegelein: Also known as the "Master of antics" the most annoying one of the bunker and the Reich who always annoyes Hitler to such a extent that Hitler is fed up with him. Now he wants Fegelein dead but always fails to accomplish this goal.

Hermann Goring: The one who can eat anything. From metals to chocolate, from human to plants. He is the one who always steals (or sometime gets) Hitler's food orders and complaint Hitler has not ordered much making Hitler mad.

Officer Krebs: The map and Fish loving guy who can do anything to protect his maps and fishes. It's often his maps Hitler use to search for Berlin.

Officer Burgdorf: He can be quite drunk and always sing "Poor Old Man" which are very funny but Hitler finds it annoying.

Steiner: A mysterious officer who never appears in front of Hitler but is a matter of talk when Hitler sits in front of maps.

Gobbles: The right hand man of Hitler who always supports him and one of the few man trusted by his Fuhrer.

Mohnky: Another of the rare man Hitler trust. His job is to share reports from outside the bunker but is sometime trolled by Hitler.

Jodl: A shiny bald guy who object on each and every steps taken by Hitler. Hitler occasionally tries to get rid of him but either decide not to or to revive him.

Eva: Wife of Hitler and the only person around whom Hitler smiles.

Gobbles's wife: She is Gobbles's wife and a cry baby. She often annoyes Hitler by crying but Hitler dosent say anything for he respect woman.

Gunsche: The personal guard of Hitler who guards outside the room Hitler's on and follow him around. Even though his job is to report Hitler about the insides of the bunker, he reports the most useless information one can report further annoying Hitler. He has a crush on Hitler but keeps it private.

Himmler: Another of Hitler's right hand man Hitler finds annoying. He is the one who most of the time delever Hitler's food orders to Goring leaving Hitler to rant. He is second most annoying person in the bunker (after Fegelein) but sometime get the complement from Hitler for he is the one who accomplish most hardest battles and wins them!

Koller: The prankster who calls Hitler to waste his time pranking him which pisses off Hitler.

Stalin: The worse enemy of Hitler again whom his plans turn out to be literal joke.

Joe Biden: An irregular member of the Bunker and the US president who don't know what he is saying often making hilarious sentences with no meaning.

El Risitas: Also known as the disaster man because his laugh and visit brings disasters in the Bunker.

Weapons

Pencil of Doom: The most powerful weapon in existence which only Hitler can use. Created by Fegelein and enhanced with alien technology.

And there are many others we will get to know once we get in. Welcome to the fictional world of "Search for Berlin"