Fegel Airlines

Keitel: My Fuhrer, there has been report of Fegelein opening air service. Everybody is allowed here except...

Dolfy: I have heard enough. Bring Fegelein here. I want to talk to him.

Jodl: My Fuhrer, why do you need him?

Dolfy: I want to travel to US but I am out of money. I will go to US by free using his air service.

Jodl: How will you do it My Fuhrer?

Hitler: I will talk with him about this matter. He will surely not deny his dear Fuhrer.

Jodl: But my Fuhrer, I object to your talking with him! He can kill you!

Hitler: Oh for bald's sake, why would you object to such a simple yet brilliant plan?

Jodl: My Fuhrer try to understand, don't trust Fegelein!

Hitler: I want to go to US and I will go there the way I like, you waffing baboon!

Krebs: My fish support the plan and so do I. I think you should take me with you too, for your safety.

Dolfy: Fine. But I hardly doubt your fish will be granted permission.

Outside Hitler's office

Jodl: The Fuhrer has gone mad. How can he trust Fegelein?

Burgdorf: And who on Earth even convinced him?

Krebs: Who else do you think other than Himmler?

Burgdorf: You saw that?

Krebs: Of course I did!

Jodl: It's all your fault!

Fegelein: How is it my fault?

Jodl: You were the one who asked Himmler to convince Hitler so that you pull off an antic!

Fegelein: You really think so? The Fuhrer has made his own choice.

Jodl: You must stop him.

Fegelein: Oh really? (Takes a sip)

On the day of journey

Fegelein: Welcome to Fegel Airlines my Fuhrer.

Hitler: I am trusting you Fegelein. Don't you disappoint me this time.

Fegelein: Please come inside and take a look. This is a special plane made specifically for you.

Hitler: A bedroom, a bathroom, a living space and a dining space. Great. Let me guess spear designed this?

Fegelein: Yes my failure.

Hitler: Don't you dare to say that FEGELEIN!

Fegelein: Now take on your guests and get in. I will pilot the flight today because you are my special passenger but first pay 1 million rands.

Hitler: Fine! So this is how you treat your dear leader? Take your 1 million grass and let me in.

Fegelein (smirky face): Welcome aboard.

At night during supper

Hitler: The bunker had been really crappy. This plane is epic. Seems like my decision of coming abroad is not bad at all.

Skeletor: I agree with you. This plane is really revolutionary.

Hitler: The experience is gonna be even more exciting when we reach America.

A plane employee comes in

Hitler: What is it? Let me see. I hope it is a customer service review by Fegelein.

After reading it

Hitler: Himmler, Himmler that lumpick. HOW DARE YOU HIMMLER! I trusted that fool only to be another subject of Fegelein's antic?

Skeletor: My Fuhrer.

Hitler: This is a letter by Fegelein. He says I will be his drop experiment. He will drop me from 500m above ground!!!

Suddenly the chair Hitler was sitting on broke and the floor opened wide. Hitler fall out of plane.

Fegelein: My Failure, seems like my antic worked again!

Hitler: Damn it Fegelein, FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELE... Noooooooooooooo (before Hitler could finish his sentence he fall inside a dungeon.

... To be continued