The fishy plan

The next day

(Hitler is inside his room with everyone inside it)

Hitler: I cannot believe I escaped that lump of fat last day.

Goring: I am really sorry my Fuhrer. You were looking fresh and I was hungry.

Hitler (pointing his finger towards an officer): It's a thanks to Gobbles who feed him at the exact time he had almost eaten me.

Skeletor (Gobbles): Thanks my Fuhrer.

Jodl: But my Fuhrer. Why have you called us here?

Hitler: I have gathered you all here to plan.

Mohnky: Planning about what?

Hitler: I am planning to invade USSR and defeat Stalin. That's the first step of finding the lost city of Berlin in this world which is the key connection between my world and this.

Burgdorf: But we have a non aligned treaty signed with them!

Hitler: That was not me who signed them. Your signatures are worthless.

Jodl: And what about Steiner and the map?

Hitler: Steiner will help me while planning with the help of this map.

Krebs: I can help you with this map too and so does my fish.

Hitler: Fine. Let's start planning.

Steiner (pointing on the map): So we will go straight this path and enter the USSR. Then we will prepare a secret ambush.

Hitler: I am not a big fan of secret attack. Do whatever you want to do openly.

Jodl: But how are you going to do that my Fuhrer?

Hitler: I will used my pencil of Doom updated by Fegelein last day and strike their first line of defence.

(A/n: This is before he enhanced his pencil of Doom with alien technology)

Jodl: But my Fuhrer I object to this plan.

Hitler: Oh for bald's sake, why would you object to this brilliant plan?

Jodl: It will fail. You pencil of Doom can do nothing to them!

Hitler: So you are not aware of the potential my pencil of Doom can behold, right? Have One Right Now You Baldy!!! (Shouting)

Saying this Hitler threw his pencil of Doom on his desk but...

Hitler: Noooooooooooooo

Krebs: The only one who can save us from this plan is my fish.

Hitler: Shut up! It was you who told me last day to use this indestructible weapon saying your fish planned this! Kick your fish to the hell (the surrounding is falling apart)

Burgdorf: Poor Old Man

Mohnky: My Fuhrer, it seems to be a really bad plan!

Fegelein: You old man! You have ruined us all!

Goring: I should have eaten him! This apocalypse might have never happened!

Hitler: SHUT UP EVERYBODY!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Well, instead of attacking the Soviet base it exploded his own town. Now everything is destroyed except for the Bunker)

The Next Day

Hitler (in his bed): I am alive?

Mohnky: Yes my Fuhrer. Skeletor saved you.

Hitler: What happened last day?

Skeletor: After the explosion the whole town is in shatters. Luckily our indestructible bunker build by Sphere is still alive. We immediately took you in once you doomed us.

Hitler: It was all Fegelein's fault! He doomed us by modifying this godly weapon. Bring me Fegelein, FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN FEGELEIN!!!