Save me from this man eater!

Hitler was brainwashed to forget everything and teleported into the world as their new Fuhrer. But...

Hitler: What the hell is going on? Where am I?

Turner 087: Hitler! You are in a new world. You are a Fuhrer here and that's all I am gonna say. Beware though, it's very difficult to hold on this position especially with your officials.

Hitler: Wait what? Ááááááááá

(I rewrote his brain because I decided that)

???: Wow! Looks delicious. I shall eat him.

Hitler: Who is he talking about?

??? 2: I object to your eating him. Cannibalism is bad... Wait you foollll

Hitler: Ahh! Something bite my leg! What? Get out you foul beast!

??? 3: Oh wait! He is alive. Still, keep on eating him.

Hitler: Stop eating me! Goring

Goring: How do you know my name?

Hitler: I am your new Fuhrer! Take me to my bunker!

??? 3: And I knew it!

Hitler: Damn it Fegelein! FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN (Slaps in desk, don't ask me how)

Fegelein: My Fuhrer. I thought to have some fun with you.

??? 2: But my Fuhrer... I object to you being the Fuhrer! Our Fuhrer is Hitler.

Hitler: Oh for bald's sake! I am Hitler! Jodl

Jodl: But I object to you being Hitler.

Hitler: Shut up Baldy! I am the Hitler! Now take me to the Fuhrerbunker!

(They took him in)

Goring: Here is your bunker. Maybe I can eat you inside.

Hitler: Shut up you lump of fat!

???: Is he our new Fuhrer?

Hitler: Yes Mohnke, I am.

??? 2: My Fuhrer, I have an important information to inform you. You are inside the bunker.

Hitler: I know you stupid giant Gunsche, I am inside the bunker! Now take me to my office. Huh? Noooooooooooooo

Goring: My Fuhrer, I am really sorry. You look very delicious! I shall be the one to eat you before anybody else does.

Hitler: Stop Stop Stop you lump of fat! I am not a food.

Goring: Yes, you are food! Only I have the right to eat you!

Hitler: Help me! Somebody! Anybody! I know this is Fegelein's antic. Ask Fegelein to stop this FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN (Slaps desk again)