Who's the new failure (part-1)

... previously: Hitler fell out of plane and was supposedly dead.

Inside a public resting room in America

Jodl: Well, what to do now?

Krebs: I have no idea. We have no leader now. I also bought my fish but it is lost somewhere now.

Fegelein: Well, it's good though. We don't have to follow sh*tlers crappy orders anymore.

Jodl: It's all your fault. You are the reason we are going through a crisis.

Fegelein: Yeah and?

Jodl: You must help us.

Fegelein: Oh really?

Skeletor: Alright, let's discuss about this inside our bunker. We must go back to the Reich.

Fegelein: Sure. Let's go back.

After arriving at Fuhrer bunker

Eva: My Fuhrerrrrrreerrrrrrr please, please come back! I am missing you so much!

Fegelein: (smirky face) stay strong sister.

Keitel: So who do you think should be our leader?

Jodl: I should be perfect for this role! My seemingly bald head is full of ideas!

Krebs: We don't need any baldy who keeps on objecting each and every stuffs! You are rejected. My fish can be a better Fuhrer than you! I insist I should be the Fuhrer. Me and my fish would plan really excellent plans!

Burgdorf: We also don't need any fish pervert as our leader. Just trust me, I am gonna be the best leader of all.

Keitel: No, I have the potential to be the greatest leader of all time.

Burgdorf: We don't need a man as our leader who blows up everything. You will blow the whole Reich apart!

Goring: Excuse me. It's me hungry Goring reporting. I want to let you know I can be the best leader in the entire Reich. I will eat my enemies alive and nobody can win against us!

Everyone: Noooooooo

Fegelein: Not you! I will fry you!

Skeletor: You will end our food supply in a single day! Just stay out of it.

Gunsche: You are straight up horrible. I will tie you again if I become a leader. Can I have that role?

Telephone rings

Gunsche: Hello?

Koller: Nein

Gunsche: What?

Koller: Nein, you cannot be our leader. Our leader needs to be a intelligent, not some stupid giant.

Skeletor: Give me the phone (after taking it) Hello? Why should we choose you as our leader?

Koller: Hold on a minute (takes a paper) it's a direct letter from Hitler's soul. It says here I want Koller as my next successor.

Fegelein: Give me the phone (grabs the phone) We don't need any phone man who don't touch grass and cannot say any other number than nine! Even Blonde is better than you (Smash the phone).

Blonde: Woof woof woof bau bau woof bau bau bow bow bow (as if trying to say she wants to be the Fuhrer)

(A/n: Blonde is the pet dog of Dolfy)

Skeletor: It seems like Blonde wants be be our Fuhrer.

Others: That's cute.

Skeletor: So now that no leader has been chosen how about you guys choose me? I have the ability, skills, experience working with Hitler and perhaps the most favorite official of Hitler.

Goring: No, not you. You look ugly and even I don't want to eat you!

Jodl: You are even disastrous than Soviets!

Krebs: That ugly looking face and fleshless body can give anyone a nightmare!

Fegelein: You better be another subject of my antic now that Hitler is gone!

Keitel: No, just no! You cannot be! You will give each and everyone a nightmare!

Blonde: Woof woof bau bau bou bou

Koller: (on phone) Nein, you cannot let me sleep even when I have never seen your face.

Skeletor: Enough! (Smash phone) I said I am going to be the Fuhrer. I have the experience and I can control stuffs with my own hand! Now body can stop me.

Others: No you are rubbish... Let me eat you... My fish is better... Your face is horrible... My bald head is better than you...

Skeletor: SHUT UP! I am going to be the new Fuhrer. I have power and skills!

(An official went out)

Skeletor: Go after him. I don't trust that man!

(Burgdorf went out)

Official: quickly, call Marshal Zhuvokov.

Radio operator: Marshal Zhuvokov?

Burgdorf: What is going on here?

Official: The situation is not good here. I want the Russians to help us.

Burgdorf: I hate traitors even more than Russians!

(Burgdorf shoot the official. Others tried to stop him but they were too late).

... To be continued