4

"You did great there, i'm very proud of you" Jake smiled.

"But hyung.. i really don't want to see him"

"That would be impossible, knowing that he just transfered here"

"i mean at least he just transfered.. right?, what could go more worst?"

"glad you asked, he's my seatmate."

"ah.. good for you- WAIT- WHAT?"

"you heard that right! ha! ha! ha!"  Jungwon aggressively stabbed the pork with fork.

"now that's crazy.."

"i know right, fate must be playing us again" he cry-laughed.

"ah right.. what happened to you and that weird vampire guy?" Jungwon asked.

"urgh.. don't even get me started"

"why? what happened? tell me" Jungwon moved his chair closer to Jake.

"well apparently.. this mark means i'm his forever and i can't do anything about it, sucks right?"

"your situation is more complicated than mine, if i were you i would've just kill myself"

"that's my plan, should i?" Jake asked him, Jungwon glared at him, "of course no, i will cry"

"poor you"

"anyway.. at this point.. just call the police"

"he can tract me using this mark won and he's a vampire, idk if it's like the movies we watch or he's indeed immortal.. nonetheless, he would kill me before i tell them so nope"

"trust me.. i'm thinking what to do, a way to get out of this, just.. for now.. i have no idea" Jake sighed and let his head fall on the table.

"Stay at my house then, stay until you figured out a way"

"Thanks but he's also my seatmate won, i guess there's no safe place to be aside from your house" He started bumping his head few times on the table, not that hard because he might hurt himself.

"Wtf, is he obsessed or something"

"I. don't. know."

"Just run outside when your class is over, let's always stick together" Jungwon added and stands up, causing Jake to look at him, "where are you going?"

"I'll call your mom" he simply answered before walking away, Jake just nodded.

He continue bumping his head on the table, thinking of how can he get out of this situation he's in.

His brows furrowed when his head landed on a soft thing, he looked up and saw Sunghoon.

He sighed and was about to leave but Sunghoon grabbed his wrist to pull him down to sit again.

"what do you want?"

"just want you to ask this question"

"what?"

"are you planning to tell to the police?"

"why? are you threatened?"

"i'm serious here" Sunghoon tightened the grip on his wrist, he hissed in pain, "no, i don't have any plans to tell everything to the police"

Sunghoon let go of him and smiled, "good choice, if you badly want to live, keep your mouth" he zip his mouth, "shut." He added.

weirdo. he thought as he stares at him while he was laughing.

The other stands up, "that's all i want to hear, see you later at class"

His eyebrows just furrowed, ignoring him.

Sunghoon stopped for a moment "also, keep in your mind that there's nothing to be afraid of, i won't kill you unless you take your words back."

"i'm not afraid of you"

"that's what i expected that you'll say and you did"
"well.. we'll see about that"

__

"Aish.. where's my phone.." Jungwon was digging down to his things but still couldn't find his phone.

He checked his pockets but it wasn't there.

"Where did it fucking go.." he can't help but to curse in frustration.

He breathes out, sitting.

"is there any problem?" Heeseung asked that made him stand up from sitting in surprise.

Hee almost bursted out laughing, "no, there's nothing"

"you still lied even though i already witnessed you digging down your things and still haven't found your phone?"

"if you saw me then what's the point of asking?"

Hee licked his lips, "well.. you're right.." he cleared his throat in embarrassment.

"anyway.. here" he handed him his phone.

"i don't need-"

"Just use it"

Jungwon sighed and grabbed his phone.

"i only need to call someone, your phone will be given back to you safely" he says.

Heeseung just nodded.

Jungwon opened his phone but it has a password, 'i wonder if he's still using the same password..' he tried the password he knew when they were still together and it still works.

His lips slowly curved into a little smile.

022417
February 24, 2017.
The first day of their relationship.

He shook his head, stopping his mind to think of those past memories.

__

"Thank you for allowing me to use your phone" Jungwon stands up and put down his phone on top of his desk, is about to leave but got stopped.

He looked down to his hand whose wrapped around his wrist, Hee stand up and faced him.

"Why?" He asked, eyebrows were furrowed.

"About to what you said earlier.. is that true? Did you already moved on?" He questioned, he fell silent.

"Won, if you just lied-" he couldn't continue when Jungwon removes his hand, "yes, that's true. I already moved on 1 year ago."

"i mean what do you expect? it has been years since we broke up"

He turned his back at him, "also, this day was exception, don't talk to me again even though we're seatmates." He added before walking away.

A/N: hello! Please read this :).

I typed that because someone came into my sayout just to say "we want Jaywon

I typed that because someone came into my sayout just to say "we want Jaywon."