12

"it's just a dream.. what a relief.." Jake mumbled and goes back from lying on the bed but..

"What dream?"

His eyes wide opened, he looked to the side and saw Sunghoon staring at him with a cup of coffee.

His brows furrowed and looked around, "where am i?"

"in my room"

"what am i doing here?" he asked.

"don't tell me you forgot what happened last night?" Sunghoon raised a brow, "that's a pity, last night was amazing"

"i remember it all, okay?? it's just.. how.. did i.. end up here?" he looked away, too shy to maintain any eye contact.

He was the one who initiate the kiss so of course.. it's slight embarrassing for him.. but that doesn't mean that he regrets it.

Sunghoon stood up, "i have extra clothes in this cabinet, grab anything you want"

Once he left the room, that's when Jake grabbed the pillow to scream.

"No.. this is a dream.. this is a dream.."

he slapped himself few times but all of those hurts.

"this isn't a dream.." he faked cry.

[ Won ]

Jungwon:
WHERE R U
WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK LAST NIGHT??
I THOUGHT YOU ONLY NEED TO BUY SOMETHING
DID YOU PERHAPS... GOT KIDNAPPED???!!!
ANSWER MEEE
DOES THAT SUNGHOON DID SOMETHING TO YOU AGAIN??

Jake:
I'm sorry, i just woke up
No, he didn't kidnapped me? Or did he?
Well.. i am in his house
But don't worry, i'm fine
And last night.. no.. i don't want to talk about it

Jungwon:
what is his location?
I don't trust you when it comes to your safety, you always tell me lies.

Jake:
But i am fine!
And i don't know this place
HAHAHA

Jungwon:
You're laughing?

Jake:
Sorry

Jungwon:
Ah right, i'll just follow your location, wait me there!

Jake:
You don't have to.. but okay

__

He looked around and open the cabinet he's taking about, a long gasp come out from him, seeing his clothes that probably worth thousands.

"he's rich asf.." he grabbed the black hoodie, closing it immediately.

__

He came out from his room and saw Sunghoon cooking, everytime he sees Sunghoon, he kept getting flashbacks from lsst night.

"this is annoying.." he mumbled and looked away.

Sunghoon averted his gaze to what he's cooking once he felt his presence, he turned around and saw him, his hoodie was slight big to him that it made him look small, he chuckled.

Jake heard it, causing his eyebrows to furrowed, "what are you laughing at?" he raised a brow.

"I just found it cute"

"Who?"

"You"

Jake jaw dropped, "you must be insane"