22

Before Hee could go home.

"Jake, i think i left my wallet.. let's go back and check"

"vampires doesn't age, right?"

"what does that have to do with my wallet?" Sunghoon asked, "i mean.. if you vampires aren't aging then you shouldn't be forgetting things easily"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"why aren't you saying anyth-" Jake couldn't continue when Sunghoon suddenly started driving.

__

"here it is" he wiped the dust and checked the inside, he breathes out in relief as nothing was gone.

"let's go?" he offered his hand.

"i still remember earlier" Jake walked passed him making him scratch his head.

"where is your car?"

Jake suddenly stopped when he heard a familiar voice, "what's wron-" Sunghoon couldn't continue when Jake covered his mouth, "shh"

He slowly walked to the other side that the bush was blocking, he saw a bench and.. "Jungwon?" his eyes widened and let go of Sunghoon.

"oh hyung!" Jungwon's smile brightens up, "what are you doing here?" he asked after.

"that's what just i wanted to ask you, what are you doing here? and" he looked at Hee with suspicion, "why are you with him?"

"oh.. we just finished having a date" he smiled, "we even kis-" he cut off himself as he realized what he was just about to say.

"you two what?"

"it's nothing" he shakes his head.

"You again?" Sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed, Hee only raised an eyebrow to him.

The two was exchanging glares, Jungwon and Jake looked at them confusingly.

"what's wrong?" Jake elbowed Sunghoon.

Sunghoon suddenly scoffed, "you really like copying me huh? Even with my favorite places"

Hee scoffed as well, "excuse me sir, or whatever the fuck is your name, we came here first, and copy you? Why would i do that? I'm not a fool"

"Oh really? I've known this place since i was still a kid" he crossed his arm as he felt so cool after saying that.

The other fell silent as he saw this place only 4 years ago, "how does that matter?" He replied instead.

"Tss, just admit it, you stalked me and now this place was your favorite too."

"Why would i? I told you, i'm not a fool to do something foolish like that" Hee crossed his arms as well.

Their jaws clenches, seeing each other after the arguement before make them feel so sick.

"Are you two done arguing?" Jungwon asked and Jake nodded to his question.

"Let's just go home and Won, bring your deer with you" he says, "what? Bring your own penguin then."

"Fine" Jake grabbed Sunghoon's hand and pull him out.

"Hee, let's go" and in one call, Hee obeyed.

__

"Hoon, you should really fix your anger issues" Jake hissed at him after fixing his seatbelt.

Sunghoon sulks, 'he started all of these.. if he only didn't say anything before, then none of this would happen'

Though he wanted it to say to him, he chose to stay silent since he might just get mad at him.

He won't handle if he started ignoring him because of it.

__

7:06am

Jake got startled when his phone suddenly rang.

"answer it, we can talk after your call" Jungwon handed his phone.

his eyebrows furrowed when it was Sunghoon, "we're in the same room, why can't he just tell it to me later?"

Though he was complaining without answering the call, he still did anyway.

"what?" - Jake
"where are you?" - Sunghoon
"school gate, why?" - Jake
"why didn't you tell me? i should've go with you" - Sunghoon
"why would you even go when you're not interested in studying?" - Jake
"i'll try." - Sunghoon
"tss.. how about you? where are you?" - Jake
"on my way, i'm driving" - Sunghoon
"ARE YOU CRAZY??!, why would you call me when you're driving?!" - Jake

Sunghoon put down the phone on the shotgun seat as Jake was too loud.

"why? i want to know where are you, is that wrong?" - Sunghoon
"no.. what i meant is, it's dangerous" - Jake
"are you worried?" - Sunghoon

Jake could hear his laugh, "yes, i am."

But before Sunghoon could say something, the call ended, making his brows to furrow.

"hyung, isn't that Sunghoon?" Jake turned around to look where he's pointing at, he saw Sunghoon waving his hand, "sweetie" he suddenly said while looking at him, it was very clear and loud that the other students also heard it.

he raised his brow at him, "sweetie?" he mouthed with disgust evident in his facial expression.

He looked at Jungwon who gave him a slowmo turn with a raising brow, "sweetie?" he asked.

"he's out of his mind, he probably haven't take his meds yet.." he smiled but Sunghoon called him with it again, he sighed.

"i guess i'm not the only one who's having a date date thingy here hyung huh?" he chuckled at Jake.

"No.. he's really just out of his mind" he whispered but stopped when Sunghoon was now infront of him.

"good morning, sweetie" he greeted, he smiled back sarcastically, "nothing is good in my morning"

"I'll go now, my Hee is waiting for me" Jungwon excused himself and gave Jake a moment of glare as he felt betrayed that Jake didn't tell anything to him.

"Enjoy" Sunghoon says.

Though, they weren't in good terms, "thank you" the other thanked and ignored Jake who's signalling him for help.

Jake sighed, he faced Sunghoon again who's now smiling at him.

"Why would you call me such weird names? i prefer to be called by my own name, Park Sunghoon."

"besides.. we aren't boyfriends for you to do that"

"you mean we aren't boyfriends YET" Sunghoon corrected him, "Yet because i know for soon we will be"

"that soon would never happen, probably just in your dreams"

"my dreams always come true though"

"then not even in your dreams."