25

Jake opened his eyes as felt something grasping onto him, he saw the furrowed brows from Sunghoon's face and sweats dripping down.

He looked down and he saw him grasping onto his sweater, "Sunghoon.." he whispered his name and held his hand to hold it tightly.

He felt how he tightened the grip, though it hurts a little, he didn't complain.

Sunghoon's brows furrowed stopped once his eyes opened, the first thing he saw was their hands, "Jake.." he looked up.

"sorry, did i hurt you?"

"no but.. didn't you tell me that whenever i'm with you.. your nightmare stops bothering you?"

"you're not wrong. My dream right now wasn't about my parents, it's.." he stopped and looked at Jake who's also now looking at him, waiting for him to continue.

"nothing.. forget about it, but i swear, it's not about my parents"

"alright"

"but Jake" he called him, Jake both brows raised, "what?"

"can i hug you?"

Jake didn't bother to ask his reason and just nodded, "go on"

Sunghoon smiled and opened his arms, "you adjust"

"seriously..." Jake playfully rolled his eyes and goes into his arms, "are you happy now?"

Sunghoon nodded, "uhm, i am"

__

@sh.park tweeted.

i could stare at him all day long
GOOD morning

i could stare at him all day longGOOD morning

jy.park no one asked
→sh.park you just don't have anyone to flex
→jy.park ????😃
wonjungyang i swear, he doesn't look like that whenever he sleeps in my room🤨🤨
jaesimyun same goes to you

@ihatehim tweeted.

Why do i wanted to be flex too😔

jekjek aww, ask your ex

@seungi tweeted.

isn't he cute?