31

A/N: this book will reach its end soon.

tw // physical violence, attempted murder, mention of blood ahead.

__

Mrs. Lee whose having a little dinner of celebration for herself, flinched as the sound of the door slam echoed through the hall.

"You came home... finally." She says and wipe his lips.

Heeseung was.. heavily drunk, "what did you say to Jungwon that made him act like that?"

"He did that in his own will, don't blame me like it was my fault"

"It is your fault. and you did that for what? For my fucking sake?!"

"I thought i already made it clear to you" his mother approached him, "i told you to attend all of the dinners, i told you to just forget about that low-born Jungwon and marry Hyun, i warned you that if you don't want to repeat what happened before.. you'll have to follow me, and now what? You're yelling at me as if it was my fault in the first place? Since when did you became an idiot?"

"You.. you made me like this.. if you're doing this for my sake, stop already. You're doing this not for mine, but for yours. You never think of what would i feel, you just kept deciding on your own."

"so tell me.. how was that for my sake when i'm not even happy to what you've done?"

"If i didn't do this, what do you think would happen to you? You don't belong to his world, Heeseung"

Hee laughed at that, "that's a load of nonsense."

"Your tone, i'm your mother."

"And now that's bullshit" he cursed under his hitching breath, "where were you when i got into an accident when i'm 7? Where were you when i graduated in elementary? Where were you all these time actually?"

"You're too busy with your work right?, You're too busy making money-" his eyes widened at the sudden slap, "how dare you talk things like that to me, you ungrateful brat!"

"right.. ungrateful brat.." he mumbles, "going to states must be really the best thing to do huh? since you can't do anything whenever dad takes my side."

"Well.. can't blame you since he owns all of our company, if you don't have him, you're nothing"

"HEE!-" he cuts her off, "For fuck's sake, stop yelling! it's annoying, you know?!"

"Leave. Leave, you brat" she pointed his finger outside.

"Sure! i would be glad to."

Before he could step outside, his eyes caught the vase that she treasures so much, and probably worth thousands.

He pick it up, "what are you doing? Put that dow-"

silence ate the hall as Hee. Purposely dropped the vase.

It scattered into pieces, dirt and flowers were all on the floor, "it slipped in my hand, sorry not sorry"

"No.." she mumbles as she kneeled down to pick up the pieces, "fuck.."

He smiled before leaving.

__

[ Dad ]

Heeseung:
Dad, i need your help

Dad:
what is it son?
i'm pretty busy right now so be quick

A/N: i'll reveal what they talked about on the next chapter.

__