17

2 days later.

His jaw dropped seeing the groceries he bought all on the floor, and it all fell because of this person who seems to be in a rush.

"Sorry, i didn't meant to. You're blocking my way-" he couldn't continue when Jake raised an eyebrow, "so it's my fault now?"

"Well.. is it my fault?" The man asked back, raising an eyebrow too, "of course! Are you dumb or something?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Whatever your name is, i don't have any time to argue with you, my boyfriend is waiting for me." He replied, earning an unbelievable scoff from Jake, "unbelievable."

He walked passed him, not even minding to help him.

"IF WE EVER MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN! I'LL MAKE SURE TO GET MY REVENGE ON YOU!"

__

"what took you so long?" Sunghoon asked as soon as he entered his car.

"Someone bumped onto me, it caused all of my groceries to fell on the floor" Jake fixed his seatbelt, "are you angry?"

"are you really asking that? of course i am."

"Should i kill him for you?" Sunghoon asked again, Jake looked at him with judgement, "stop messing around, being vampire doesn't make that sound cool"

"I'm serious though.." Sunghoon caressed his nape.

Jake shook his head in disbelief and grabbed the waterbottle between them, he drank it.

"oh- that's mine-" Sunghoon couldn't continue when Jake choke on his own, "just kidding, just want to get back on you"

Jake glared at him and rolled his eyes.

__

12:57pm

"Welcome back, Ni-ki"
"How's your arm?"
"It's fine, if you want me to prove it, i can punch you using this arm right now"
"HAHAHA"

Jake's eyebrows furrowed, standing up to open the door a little, to peek.

His eyes widened to see Ni-ki.. which was the rude guy he met earlier..

He quickly closed the door, "small world huh?.. who would have thought that he's friends with them"

"Who?" Sunghoon asked whom just finished showering, is topless.

The sight of him made Jake to look away, "why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"who wears a shirt when taking a shower?"

"anyway.. is someone outside?" He asked Jake and he only stepped away from the door, "you can go look yourself"

He scoffed and walk towards the door, he opened it.

"Oh Riki!" He called the man, "Hey, why are you topless?"

"Just finished taking a shower"

"Oh i see, why don'-" Ni-ki got cut off by a slam, Jake just closed the door of their room, "help me"

Sunghoon's brows furrowed, "help you? what are you talking about?"

"That guy.. he's the guy i bumped onto earlier.. it's too embarrassing to meet him this way and i have no idea that he's close with your friends.. and.. i said something very embarrassing to him so just help me here"

"what if i refuse? what will you do?" Sunghoon shrugged innocently at him.

Non-stop knocks interrupted them, "i'm coming in okay!"

Jake had no choice.

He pulled Sunghoon and the one to initiate their second kiss, and as usual, Sunghoon was again.. taken aback.

Ni-ki couldn't see his face that clearly but the scene of them kissing infront of him was clear, very clear, "OH. Sorry for interrupting" he apologized with a teasing tone.

Once the door was closed, Jake backs up and breathe out, "that was close.." he mumbled.

He looked at Sunghoon whose speechless and staring at him, he laughed awkwardly, "the thing is.. i had no choice-"

His eyes widened as Sunghoon held his nape and pulled him for another kiss again, his other hand going down his waist to pull him closer, the peck provoked him, it's not his fault for wanting more.

Jake couldn't deny that he's a good kisser to the point that it makes him want to kiss and move the same as his lips do.

He caressed his nape as he responds to him.

🔞 cw // heated scene 🔞
A/N: if you're not comfortable to read a scene with something like this, please skip.

Sunghoon opened his eyes to see Jake responding to it willingly, even pulling him closer, which made him to smile in victory.

Is glad that he wasn't the only one who wants this to happen.

They keep pulling each other closer, taking no space between, taking no break.

He stopped to carry him all the way on the bed, gently laying him down to hover and continue the kiss that stopped.

He was needy and so as him, "Jaeyun.." He whispered his name, "can i?" he asked, his eyes was looking at the mark on his neck, it has been weeks since he haven't drink blood, before it was unbearable but somehow, he managed to bear it all on those weeks.

Jake nodded.

His kisses goes down his neck, his grip on Sunghoon's shoulders tightened as he felt his fangs and the bit but suprisingly.. it didn't hurt as much as before.. probably because he's much more gentler now.

But he felt pecks all over his neck after, he whimpers softly yet let out a mewl when he felt like a bit of an ant.

Sunghoon slight backs up to see the hickey he did, i wonder what would be his reaction to see this he chuckled.

As he was just about to own his lips again, the door opened, revealing Ni-ki who's turned around.

"Someone came to look for you, we don't know him, he said that he and you need to talk" Riki said, Sunghoon sighed and looked at Jake who just let go of him.

"i'm busy"

"but he said it's important so.. just talk at him for a moment and then continue your business there" Riki says.

Sunghoon sighed and stand up to wear a polo, "but.. why aren't you facing me?"

"i might disturb you two"

"You already did."

Before Sunghoon could left the room, he turned at Jake again who's touching the mark on his neck, "Jake" he called him, Jake looked back, "i'll come back to you later" he mouthed as he winked at him, following a chuckle after.

Once the door was closed, Jake covered his whole face, "gosh.. this isn't me.."

He's flustered.

He grabbed a pillow, remembering what just happened caused his face to turn red.

He bury his face, feeling a little bit shy.