24

"how do i solve this one?" Sunghoon asked, though he already knows what is the answer, he just like it when the other explain how, he love grabbing Jake's attention.

"I've already explained it to you many times, there's no way that you haven't get it yet" Jake's brows furrowed in suspicion.

"Are you just making fun of me?"

"No" The elder denied quickly, "why would i do that"

"Just explain it to me, last time, hm? Please?" Sunghoon clings to him.

Jake stared at him, "Please stop that, it's cringe"

The elder was taken aback, he scratch his nape out of embarrassment.

"Last time, okay? I won't repeat anymore" he says and Sunghoon smiled, "okay"

__

"Jake, i'm don-" he stopped as soon that he turned his head and saw him sleeping.

He chuckled and put down the papers to continue to stare at him.

"Jake, our teacher nee-" the other student couldn't continue when she saw the glare of Sunghoon, "leave" he mouthed.

The girl nodded quickly, rushing outside.

__

1:24pm

"Jungwon, can i stay at your house tonight?" Jake asked, "why? Did you and Sunghoon fought?"

"No, i just.. need help"

"To what?" Jungwon's brows raised, listening to him while his eyes was focused on his phone.

"well.." he was hesitating.

"just spit it out"

"i don't know how to confess" he rapped.

"you asked the wrong person" Jungwon patted his back, "i haven't confessed yet also, i need the help or advice from others too"

__

Jake fidgets the keychain of his bag as he hesitates.

"Sunghoon.." he called him, Sunghoon took a quick glance before focusing on their way again, "why?"

"What if.." he stopped, "actually no, what do you think would happen next if i tell you that i like you too?"

And because of that, Sunghoon stopped from driving, "do you like me?"

"are you crazy? why would i?" he answered but felt guilty right away when he saw his reaction, "i mean.. just answer my question"

"Aren't we would be boyfriends after that?"

"really? you won't court me?"

"what's that?" Sunghoon asked.

"nevermind"

"But don't you think that we should know each other more first? Know each other's favorite food, places, our hobbies, favorite songs, just everything" Jake added, clearing his throat after.

"really?"

"But you already know much about me" Sunghoon said and start driving again.

"You already know what happened to my parents.. so there's nothing more interesting about me other than that"

"And.. my hobbies is to sleep, walk around in midnight, reading, stare at nothing. The place where i confessed about my feelings towards to you is my favorite place, and songs?.. there's one, thunder by Boys Like Girls"

"my favorite food.." he looked at Jake who's looking so confused, "is you"

Jake looked away, "i'll pretend i didn't hear that"

Sunghoon chuckled, "i'm serious th-"

"i can't hear you" Jake covered his ears making Sunghoon scoff playfully.

__

8:35pm

Sunghoon sat beside him, "what are you doing?" He asked and looked to his phone.

Jake turned his head at him as he pulled the other side of the earphone out, "i just finished listening to your favorite song, why?"

"Nothing.., how about you play yours? I need to know it too" he replied, taking the other side of the earphone to plug it on his ear.

"we have diff taste of music so i shouldn't hear anything bad comments about my favorite song"

"noted"

Rain or Shine by Elaine ( A Piece Of Your Mind Ost )

As Sunghoon listens to the song, he figured out that the song suits them.

That moment where he realized that Jake could make him feel at ease just by being there.. that moment where he was outside Jungwon's house and looked at him and felt at ease.. just all the moments he had with him.
[ Chapter 11 ]

And that time when Jake looked into his eyes and fear wasn't the one he felt but pity is.
[ Chapter 8 ]

He won't forget those memories, though he should feel so angry about it, pity himself for going through something like that, he should be avoiding Sunghoon instead of liking him, but..

Instead, he couldn't feel anything whenever he remembers it. He may have regretted that he met him before, but now. He became someone that he wanted to keep by his side forever.

He may have scared him before, but now, he feel so unsafe without Sunghoon.

All of things like turned to its opposite.

Say you'll be alright
When i see you
And i feel you
He looked at Sunghoon and noticed how his fingers were moving along with the song, "are you liking it?" he asked.

I feel
when i see through your eyes
I can feel you
But don't know why
Sunghoon looked back, he smiled and nodded, "uhm." He held his hand and intertwined it with his.

Maybe i'll one day
find you home
go on to your way
"this is the first time i'll be clingy to you so enjoy" Jake smiled and rest his head on Sunghoon's shoulder, "i am enjoying it"

I wish i would be the one
Everywhere i see you now
Silence ate them until Sunghoon broke it..

I will always
and always be here
"I love you"