18

Sunghoon's smile faded as he just arrived to the living room, facing the man Riki just told about.

"It has been a while, Sunghoon" the man greeted and waved his hand, "what are you doing here?"

"Is that how you should greet a visitor? Hmm." The man chuckled, Sunghoon breathes out, "alright. It has been a while, Junho, how are you these pass years?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

tw // mention of death

"I-" he couldn't continue when Junho spoke again, "Oh right. My bad for asking you that, your life must've been so miserable after your parents death, right?"

"If you have nothing good to say, leave." His eyebrows furrowed.

"oh sorry, did that offend you?"

"Who even are you? How do you know about what happened to Sunghoon's parents?" Jay interrupted.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"Sunghoon, who is he?" Riki asked, "that jerk.." he sighs sharply, "is my parents murderer's son"

"Then how dare you show your face here??" Riki walked to his direction as he grabbed his shirt tightly, "where did you get the audacity to come here and talk about it shamelessly? Did you got it from your father?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ni-ki.." Sunoo calmed him down.

Junho looked at them, four of them has their own glare towards him, he laughs, "why you four are so mad?"

"my father only did the right thing anyway" he added.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know? Your parents killed my uncle, and grandma.., my father only did the same thing to them so why would you be angry about it?"

"Well come to think of it.. how would you know about it when your parents are too fake infront of you?, of course they would never say that they killed innocent people too, how sad" he continued.

"Stop"

"I'm not the only one who has a murderer parent here, Sunghoon. You. Too." He pointed him and laughed.

"You-" Sunghoon got stopped from approaching him by Jay, "let me go."

"And you? You're no different from them-" he fell on the floor as his cheek got a hit from Riki, "I SAID STOP!"

Junho caressed his cheek, laughing after, a typical psychopath would do. "of course.. you all would take that bastard side because you're his friends? Right? HAHAHAHA!"

"You're crazy" Sunoo mumbled.

He stand up.

He looked at Sunghoon whose only glaring at him, "i don't like your eyes right now, Sunghoon.. don't be like that"

"Shut up before i beat the hell out of you" he tried to get out of Jay's defense.

The smile on Junho's face vanished, "i'll look forward to that"

He walks away, Jay let go of Sunghoon as he thought that Junho has already left but no, he stopped halfway to say something again, "it was hard to find your location, Sunghoon. Anyway, nice house" he smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

He shut the door close, leaving Sunghoon dumbfounded, pissed, and confused.

"Are you okay?" Sunoo asked, "don't believe what he just said, he might just be lying"

"it might just be one of lies to manipulate you"

"don't worry.. i won't get manipulated by that bastard."