Back To Old Me

I was sore and by the time I reached home it was 5 am so I went inside the lights were off still drake was sleep so I walked to the room and laid down closing my eyes and went to sleep.

Morning

I woke to see drake happy and I was alittle confused about what was going on he even had a tray of breakfast for me.

"What's this for?"I said

"You and the baby."he said with a smiled

"Um I have something to say."I said nervous

"What is baby?"he said alittle concerned

"I aborted the baby."I said scared

"What?"he said

"I had to kill it because I'm already known to be a whore and I can't have my child being bullied."I said

"YOU DUMB BITCH YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN THAT TOWN HOW WOULD THEY CALL YOU A HOE."he said then punched me

I held My face he put the tray on the table.

"I had to tho."I said with blood sliding out my nose.

"You ain't have to do shit gosh your fucken stupid ."he said then choaked me.

"B-Baby I'm sorry."I said trying to breath.

"Do you have any reason you killed?"he said

"I wanted to strip again." I said

He then slammed me onto the floor

"I knew I should've listened to 40 he said kill you but I thought I could change you but I was wrong."he said taking the broken shard of glass from where the broken mirror was.

I backed away scared

"D-Drake W-what are you doing?"I said crawling out into the hallway quickly.

"Putting a end to a whore who used us."he said with tears coming down his face.

"OH GOD DRAKE IM SORRY PLEASE DONT."I said getting to my feet running down the stairs.

He chased after but when I got to the doors they were all locked I ran around the house in fear I finally lost him I ran into a room his gym room into the sauna closing the door crying quietly I wish I didn't kill that baby I'm screwed right now the sauna didn't have the heat on it was pitch black and it was bright in the gym from the sun I heard nothing I quickly looked out the sauna window to see the phone on the table I looked to see if drake was there so I went out the room he was there so I went to the phone and began calling 911 but there was no service again why did I do all this 40 really did love me and I went this far with one off his employees I begin to cry I know my pole room is next door so I went in and changed and got on if he gon kill me do it here I walked and got pole and began dancing and the music came I had so much fun I did all my fun tricks but when I swung around that's when something made me slide off falling and i was getting up that when I seen blood on the on floor making a puddle I began feeling dizzy I turned around to see drake pulling that one shard of glass out of my torso I began to cry he smiled and I blacked out.

I need another chance to making it up but I'm not sure so that's when I saw a red light I got scared I cannot go there I screamed and that's when I awoke to see drake and I was on a machine in pain I got scared why is he here again.

"I'm sorry baby."I said as I cried

"I forgive I guess I'll wait until your actually done with your job."he said

"Ok."I said

"Your mine and you know I keep millions on me you don't need to work at that job your too beautiful for that crap."he said

"Yeah but I love it."I said

"But there's more you can do with with your life."he said

"Really."I said

I thought for a second.