Five

A/N: (This chapter written by @eatmyputhyplz) Tory is writing next chapter.. all I can say is, The Tension!!!

"Hope you should talk to Josie" Freya says as she gets up from the seat. Gia and Kol exchanged looks before getting up as well.

"Elijah, let's go, we have things to do" Gia lied as she tried to make an excuse to leave.

Elijah nodded his head and they left out of there. "I'll see you later little one" Elijah says before he walks out of the living room with gia.

No one wanted to deal with telling hope about the twins because they know hope will 'forever' hate them. "What's the problem?" Landon asked

"Landon, if you don't leave me alone, so help me god I will rip your head off right now" Hope assured as she turned to face him. Landon was stunned and weirdly liking the way hope was talking to him. He wanted to smirk and just kiss the auburn haired girl but then again he didn't want to make her more mad than she already was. "Be gone" Hope spoke up again

Landon left out of the living room as well as Kol and Hope scoffed at her aunt Freya "Day and night twins aren't they.. Why are they called 'day and night'?" Hope asked with nothing but frustration written all over her face.

"It's because of their initials, they stand for night and day" freya admits as she turns away from hope's glare.

"How does that make sense?" Hope raised her eyebrow

"Listen, I promised Josie that I would never say anything but maybe.. Maybe if you happened to read one of your father's old diaries then maybe I wouldn't be so much to blame" Freya shrugged before leaving the living room.

"My father's old diary?" Hope muttered to herself. What could she find in her father's old diary and why does she need to look in there in the first place.

Hope ran upstairs to get her spare key and then ran back downstairs to the basement. The basement used to be her father's old office, it was no longer an office. It was a movie theater because Hayley had somehow convinced Klaus to turn it into a movie theater instead of an office.

Hope walked down stairs as she walked over to the basement closet and got all her father's paper works out. Hope then looked through it and saw a couple of photos that made her tear up just a bit. Hope continued to look through the box and she finally reached the bottom and spotted three of Klaus old journals, or diaries, whatever you want to call them.

Hope opened up to the first page and it started all back to when Hope was first born. Hope didn't have time to go back down memory lane, especially when she had much bigger things on her mind.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I've been doing things that I shouldn't have done. It's now the year 2032 and my only daughter is still off at college. It's been 9 months since I last saw her even though I miss her a lot. I can't afford for her to come back. Not when she already has taken some interest in this kid "landon '' and since the fact I helped deliver my two beautiful grandchildren today. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I Just feel so guilty that I couldn't tell my daughter about her kids being born. The doctors even called it a 'weird segment' because There was absolutely no way in life two girls can have a baby that's biologically theirs. It was honestly a miracle. After the whole break up thing with Hope and Josie, Josie decided that she didn't want anything to do with hope so she made every last Mikaelson swear to never tell Hope about the birth of her two little ones. As guilty as I am, I am proud to have my grandchildren, Peyton lucas mikaelson and Andrea olivia mikaelson.