Six

A/n: chapter written by hosievibesonly

"I know everything already" Hope admits as she looks up to Josie and she brings her former smile into a frown. She wasn't as mad as she was before but she was mad.

"I know you know everything but I just thought I should explain why I did what I did" Josie says as she looks down at her fingers trying her best not to crack.

"You don't have to explain anything to me, you did what you did for a reason and I respect that even though I don't agree fully with what you did, I still respect you for it." Hope shook her head as she looked down at her fingers. She felt like a teenager again as the butterflies quaked into her stomach as she grew more nervous just being around the brunette.

Hope could feel her knees grow numb as just the slightest thoughts that passed mind with the brunette girl standing in front of her. "I want you to know that I want to be in the twins life, no matter what, and I will make up for being out of their life, I will be at every single thing because I know I owe it to them even if I wasn't the true reason for not being in their life and I know this whole co-parenting thing will be hard but I promise, so help me god, that I will try my best" Hope paused to grabbed Josie's hand in hers.

Josie's body tensed up as she felt the other girl's skin connected to hers. It stung her whole body with just the satisfaction that she needed. Heat waves controlled the younger girl's body. It had her heart speed up as she struggled to keep her balance and breathing steady. The auburn haired girl's touch was a drug that Josie couldn't afford to have.

"I'm going out with jade tonight" Josie admitted as she looked up to search the girl's eyes for any hint of jealousy but she found zero, which made her frown. "So that means, that I will need a babysitter and marcel and Rebekah aren't available and Freya and keelin have nik to deal with tonight and no offense to your uncle kol and aunt gia but I will never let either one of them watch the twins even if davina was there to help kol or if Elijah was there to help Gia" Josie let out a dry chuckle

"It's not really babysitting when they are my kids.." Hope admits before smiling "Our kids.. That's kind of crazy isn't it? I always wanted kids and here I am, with 2 kids by the most awesomest person that I know" Hope couldn't believe it.

Josie blushed a little bit "It's a little crazy"

"Okay, I'll be over to pick them up around 8-"

Josie shook her head "No, It's not that type of date, I'm just going out for a couple of hours and then I'll be back no later than 12 maybe, so you can just watch them at my house" Josie assured as she grabbed her bag.

"Perfect" Hope says before kissing Josie on the cheek and leaving. It was a force of habit, yet Josie wasn't complaining.

-
-
-

"Maya, what do I do?" Hope asked as she paced around her room. As she ran her fingers through her hair.

"You will be fine, I've watched Peyton and Andrea before and they were just the cutest" Maya says as she tries to contain a normal voice.

"You know what, maybe you're right. Thanks maya, and please tell penelope to die down and wait next time until I'm off the phone to get your freak on.. Please and thanks" Hope says before hanging up the phone.

Landon looked over at hope and raised her eyebrow "what was all that about?" Landon asked

"I have to go over to josie house because I got her pregnant like 5 and some change years ago and I have to spend time with my kids to make up for not being there for all those years. That's about it" Hope says as she walked over to put her things into her bag