Previously

Patrick

I wake up from my daze to find that I'm standing. The last thing I remember was Ivan hugging me. Speaking of which where is Ivan. I look over and see him to my right he's standing right beside me. I now feel his arm that has probably been there the whole time. I see Ivan looking back and forth from me to the blood on my shirt and sometimes just staring off to the distance like he's trying to figure something out, but it seems he can't grasp what just happened. Most likely due to him not being there. Which I  count him lucky. He still seems confused so I start to talk.

" Samuel is almost if not already....dead"

I tell him he seems even more lost until something seems to click. Either he doesn't want to tell me or will tell me later he just hums in not really in a agreement or disagreement. More like an acknowledgement.

"Patrick you need to take a shower and change"

Ivan tells me. Which I do I just don't want to go into that house now or ever again in all honesty, but I will at some point just not right now. Instead of continuing on with that conversation to avoid going in the house I start a new conversation.

"Where is Ari and Mencia? Are they ok? I..."

I start to say more, but Ivan cuts me off.

"There fine Patrick for the most part I know Ari was a crying mess when they left.

"They left... I try to butt in, but he hushes me and continues

"They left about 10 minutes ago. They were going to take you with them, but I told them I would take care of you. If that's ok of course."

In all honesty I hadn't been paying much attention I was still thinking about what happened and what got me to this moment. Then I heard him say that he was taking care of me and if I think it is ok.

"Yes"

I tell him. I was going to say something, but he starts to talk

"Patrick, you need to change out of your clothes if you don't want to go into your house you don't have to I can get your clothes and whatever else that you need. If that's ok."

"Yeah, that's fine." I say and soon regret it when he goes into the house leaving me all alone to think about everything that happened.

He was back in about 10 minutes. Which didn't give me as much time as it would of for me to sink back into my depression again.

"I got about half of everything you owned and got at least ninety six to one hundred percent of your clothes. If you need something else just tell me and I'll get it."

"Thank you, you didn't have to do All this for me.
Now I have a question where are we going?"

"I was thinking my house unless you know of another place."

"I really don't want to go to your house right now. I want to go where I don't have any type of memories good or bad I just don't want to think right now."

"Ok, well where is that?" Patrick could see the hurt on Ivan's face when he had said he didn't want any memories of anything right now, but in all honesty he was to tired to care. All he wanted to do was take a shower lay down and never wake back up. He knew that that's not what his sisters needed right now, but since they were somewhere else he would settle for that thought right now.

"We own another house closer to the main city. If that's fine with you?"

"Of course as long as you're ok. Do you want to take my car or take yours?"