Truth

Ivan's Pov

As Patrick went to the restroom i went outside. Talking to Mencia for a bit.

"How are you doing?"

"Better than I was yesterday. How are you doing with Patrick? Well i can see that things are going pretty good."

"Yeah, I chuckle. Things are going good. We're working on us right now."

"Thank you for helping him through this, but Ivan. She takes a breath. He can be very hard to deal with at times. Especially due to what's been happening and other events. At some point you might just have to give him space to think."

"He told me what happened. Why he has that scar."

"He did. Then he might not push you away as much. Here's the thing, Patrick is one of the people you can count on when nothing goes wrong. But due to what's been happening... He might start to push you away. He gets into his own head. Telling himself he's not good enough, or blaming himself for things."

I don't really know what to say. Him pushing me away is going to be painful. I'm sure, but i won't leave him alone. Even if he thinks whatever is going through that beautiful head of his.

"Thanks for telling me."

"Your welcome. Like i told Patrick. Out of everyone he's dated, screwed, had meaningless sex, or whatever your my favorite."

"Thank you?"

She just nods her head. Rebe comes out grabbing her hand, and they head for the car.

Patrick comes out a bit after they left. He looks a bit stressed, but relaxes at seeing me. Telling me to kiss him gives me nothing, but joy.

When i pull back i see Ander. That makes a bit annoyed, so i just kiss Patrick again. He doesn't seem to mind. Pulling back he looks behind him seeing Ander.

He just grabs my hand. Turning back around, he kisses my lips. Then walks us to the car. As we get in he tells me.

"I saw the face you made when you looked behind me. I wish you would've kissed me longer."

"Oh, i can if you want me to."

"I'm ready to go home. Are you staying?"

"Of course unless you don't want me to. Even then I'm still staying."

I'm slightly upset he thought I wouldn't. Now thinking about it i wonder if Ander is the reason he was in a bad mood. This thought made me want to punch him in the face.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"What's wrong? You seem upset."

"It's just you came out looking stressed. Did Ander do something?"

"Oh Ivan -"

"If you want to wait until we get home that's totally fine."

"Yes, please. On our way home could you distract me?"

"Always, baby."

After getting the car started. I put my hand on Patrick's mid thigh. I slowly went up hearing Patrick's breath catch. I move my hand, slowly to a mark i made. On the inside of his thigh. He starts breathing hard. I press down earning a light moan.

I run my hand over his cock. Him barely being able to breathe, now I have my hand going up his body pinching on places i left marks. He whimpers. We get to a red stop. Turning to him. I pull him close and bite lightly on his neck. He hisses then moans when i lick over it.

"Just wait till we get home. I'm going to have to make more marks. Especially since these aren't enough to make people know you are mine."

He chuckles

"God, that's hot. You can mark me all day if you want."

"I would gladly mark you all day. From head to toe."

I keep teasing him. We finally arrive. When we get to the door, I turn Patrick towards me. I pull him down a bit, push myself against him, and press my fingers on marks I've made. Which I've made marks all over the place. Yet still his skin seems to bare.

I pull away leaving him starry eyed and go in. We both go up to our bedroom.

"I guess I need to tell you now, huh?"

"You don't have to tell me anything. You can tell me if you want to."

"I want to."

I pull him closer to me. Keeping a distance, but my eyes still being on him. My hand holding his rubbing my thumb back and forth.

"As i was washing my hands, Ander walked in."

He tenses and shifts uncomfortably.

"He asked who you were how long you've been here. I answered and was going to leave, but... But he blocked the door."

Patricks starting to play with his hand and looks away from me.

"Walking towards me cornering me he kept making comments. The first few were about you. How good you marked me, if you were good to me.  The rest was more along the lines of us getting together. Saying how good we were together. How i made him see that him and Omar was just toxic. How he could help me see that with you. I told him he just used me, and tried to leave. But he grabbed my wrist pulling me back putting one hand on my waist."

He looked down.

"Did he kiss you?"

"Yes, and no."

Patrick started playing with his fingers again.

"How is it yes and no."

"He pulled me back telling me something i had told him-"

"What did you tell him?"

"It's not cheating if it's over the clothes and then he kissed my shoulder. I shoved him off me and told him me and him are never happening. He responded with we'll see about that guapo."

I didn't really know what to say. I was pissed at ander for trying anything with Patrick. But knowing Patrick defended our relationship makes me happy. I can tell he wants to know my thoughts.

"So all we have to do is throw away that shirt."

He laughs and it's one of the beautiful things I've ever heard. I take the hand I'm holding and kiss it. I kiss his fingers then turn his palm over.