Morning after

Ivan's Pov
⚠️ Sex scene ⚠️

Seeing Patricks look as I kissed him in the kitchen took my breath away. Seeing Patrick starting to be covered in my marks made me harder than I already was. Feeling Patricks moan and breath being caught in his throat knowing I was the cause. Was an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. Pulling him backwards taking our jackets and shirts off. Being able to kiss and lick more of Patricks skin being able to mark more brought an overwhelming sensation.

Patrick marking me and pushing into me drove me crazy. Wanting to just take Patrick right then, but being marked by Patrick is something i'd take right now. As we walked up the stairs still all over each other. Patrick pressing on places he had made letting out a whimper to the new feeling. It was wierd pain and pleasure mixed together. I ask him to do it again, but he doesn't.

As we get up the stairs making it to Patricks bedroom. Starting to reach for the door. He pushes me against it kissing me harder. Pushing his fingers on the same places he had made while pushing into me. Whining out louder this time. Throwing my head back, as my eyes roll to the back of my head. Moaning his name.

We start making our way towards the bed now kissing down Patricks stomach to his cock. Licking over it a couple times driving him as crazy as he's making me. Starting to pull his boxers down, until he stops me.

After a couple words, i continue with what I was doing before. Driving Patrick insane. Due to me avoiding his cock but kissing, licking, or sucking close to it. Hearing his moans and whimpers gives me pleasure.

Now licking the bottom to the top of Patricks cock. Tasting the salty precum. Spitting in my hand, i run my thumb through it. Then across his slit. He moans my name. While his eyes go to the back of his head, and his head goes back. Exposing his beautifully long and marked neck. Patrick looks like a mess. A beautiful mess all from and for me.

He tried to get more friction, but i hold his hips. As he groans in frustration, i smirk a little before nibbling his hip. Now taking his cock whole, deep throating it then going to the tip. He moans, his eyes going to the back of his head.

While i keep repeating this action. Keeping his hips in place his eyes look like they have a glaze over them. I loosen my grip on his hips as i just stay deep throating him. Looking him in the eyes makes my stomach do flips. Watching his eyes go from dark green to light blue. Him biting his bottom lip.

"You look so pretty taking my cock." He tells me. I run my tongue along the backside of his cock. Knowing that there's a vain making it a lot more sensitive. He moves his hips hitting the back of my throat. I choke for a second from the surprise, but I like it though. Especially after seeing Patricks reaction.

He smirks while saying "sorry". Humming in response. Sucking his dick faster. He's whining at the overstimulation, and starting to have tears in his eyes. Believing he's had pay back. Suck down his cock til the tip, making a pop noise.

"You look so pretty being a mess for me." I tell him. Which he does. His eyes this light blue, hair messed up, and my favorite part. Him covered in my marks. Making him look hot, pretty, beautiful all the above. Taking my finger, wiping off some of the precum from his cock. Putting it in my mouth licking it off.

"And your taste mmm." Rolling my eyes at the taste. Kissing up his stomach. Covering him in even more marks. Going to my favorite spots where his neck meets his shoulder and the place right before his ear. Hearing him whine in my ear, from what I'm doing makes me smile.

"What do you want." I ask him going back down to his shoulder.

"You inside me." He tells me in between pants.