The club

⚠️warning of substance abuse in this chapter. I'll tell you when it's going to be. It just contains drugs and alcohol.⚠️

We walk inside a club we haven't been to before since I told her I didn't want to see anyone we knew. Although that was true I had an entirely different reason. One of my usual dealers posted on his Snapchat that he was here on the way to the club. As we get farther into the club we seperate. Mencia stays more in the bar area as I head more onto the dance floor. Having seen the person. Knowing he has drugs on him usually. I get closer and closer to him. Finally pulling him to a more descreet part of the club asking.

"You have any?"

"Yeah, what type you want?"

"Cocaine and weed."

"Ok. You got cash?"

"Of course I do."

I hand him a hundred and he gives me what I asked. He usually lets me do a fifty since I do special favours for him all the time.

"Thanks."

⚠️ warning of substance abuse ⚠️

I walk away and go to the bathroom. I put the weed in my pocket saving it for later. I get the cocaine out lining some of it on the counter. I don't have what I usually use on me so I just roll up a dollar bill I have and snort it.

Mencia's Pov

As we walk in i instantly head to the bar wanting to get as much drinking as possible before I have to go back to Ari. Even the thought makes me want to go back to doing heavy drugs. I love Ari, but she is so fucking dramatic. She didn't even really love Samuel that much. She loved the thought of him. The only reason she took interest in him most likely is because dad did. If he hadn't she wouldn't have even cared. He is nothing like her they have nothing in common except the fact there smart and Benjamins favorite children.

I see Patrick headed to the dance floor more like towards hot boys with their shirts off, but whatever. I order tequila telling them to just keep em coming.

I'm hoping it's able to take my mind off Ari and Rebekah. All night it kept me tossing and turning not to call her. I know she probably doesn't want to see me, but I want to know if she's ok and see her or hear her voice. As I'm downing my 4th shot a girl come and sits down next to me she looks really familiar.

"That kind of day huh?"

"Day night."

She chuckles and i know I've heard it before i just can't grasp who it is. I keep looking at her as she takes my fifth glass away from me and downs it herself. I finally know who it is.

⚠️End of substance abuse ⚠️

Patrick Pov

I'm on dance floor with sweaty boys all around me and it a little hard to focus. We're all over each other. At some point i had my phone out filming it posting it on my friends only Snapchat. My head keeps getting fuzzier and fuzzier as time goes on until someone is pulling me away.

Turning around it looks like Ander, but my head is really fuzzy and I can't tell. He leads me to the bathroom sitting me down on the floor splashing cold water on me.

"Patrick. Hey Patrick."

"Mhm. Yeah."

"Are you ok?"

"Me? Yeah, I've never been better. My dad tried to kill Samuel almost convinced me to bury him and now my dad's going to be in prison. I don't think I've ever had a better day in my life. You?"

"Uhm i guess this time you win i got nothing for being here except not wanting to see Omar."

"So it is Ander. I couldn't really tell. My head is very fuzzy. Well now that we got that out of the way i think I'm good to leave now."

I move to get up, but have to lean against the wall so I don't fall back down.

"Are you? You don't seem it."

"Listen Ander thank you for your help, but I don't quite want to talk to you."

"We can do other things since that's what you were basically letting everyone else do to you anyway."

"I donn't know what you're talking about. what i did was drugs and danced after that. I didn't do shit. Besides i didn't expect to run into a guy i used to go out with."

"You didn't say, no."

"No."

"Why-"

Ander starts to say til Ivan comes in with Mencia and Emmery behind them. Wait Emmery.

"What are you doing here em?"

"I'll tell you later. What are you doing? You look fucked."

"Thanks em."

"No problem buddy."

I hadn't even noticed Ivan had rushed to my side holding me up slightly. His hand was on my back and shoulder.

"Ander?."

"Hey, Mencia."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, why I'm at the club is to not see Omar. Why I'm in the bathroom is to help Patrick."

"Oh."

"Since you guys have it all taken care of I'll leave."

Ivan's Pov

I walk into the club Walking straight over to Mencia and Emmery. Emmery omg. I just keep walking towards them acting like I'm not walking to one of the biggest stars of tv today. There laughing and our kind handsy to each other.

"Mencia, have you seen Patrick?"

"No, not since he went off onto the dance floor. Why?"

I just show her and Emmery what he had posted I'm Snapchat.

"I'm not shocked. He usually did that when something went wrong."

"Did he?."

"Yeah, that's how I met him actually. We were in England and he was hanging out with one of my good guy friends. Which Patrick can usually pull anyone he wants most of the time."

That made a lot more jealous since he had already been dancing with a bunch of sweaty men and now no one has seen him.

I leave those two and start looking for him instantly. I can feel them right behind me helping search as well. A couple minutes go by and we go to the bathroom finding some guy and Patrick who is leaning against the wall looking fucked. I mean he looks hot, but high as hell.

As Mencia and Ander have their conversation I immediately go to Patrick making sure he's ok. I can feel Anders eyes looking at me and Patrick, but that only makes me tighten my hold on Patrick.

As Ander finally leaves. I help Patrick stand walking out as well.