CHAPTER 4

TAEHYUNG POV

all I remember is his beautiful blue eyes that's crying when I left him. I really wanted to stop and go back to him. But my mother said we can't, even if I just want to say good bye to my friend San or Seokjin. I was happy that he shared to me his secret name, but also sad because I couldn't call him by his real name.

I never saw him again, but I'm always thinking about him. I just smile smile when I reminisce our past, its short but the memories is in carve to my heart.

He was my first love , even as a kid. I know My feelings for him is different.

But it was silly to love or feel attracted when your just 9 years old. But Seokjin is really beautiful. I wonder where is he now?

When I was 16 years old, I came to our home town, I was excited to finally see him. I was day dreaming on how he would look like, I think he's going to be even more beautiful. But to my dismay, I was welcome by an empty house. I ask his neighbors where they went. But they say they didn't know that house is deserted 7 years ago. And they seem to be hiding. Cause after an hour they left the man in black suits appear on the house and they searching for them.

They though that seokjin is been kidnap by Mr. Choi. But for me, I think Mr. Choi is seokjin father. But why are they been followed.

After I ask the neighbors about them,I leave cause I don't want my father see me. I know he's still live here with his mistress.

That is the last time, I went to my home town. But I promise, I will find seokjin and save him from who ever that want to harm him. I just wish I find him.

*******
SEOKJIN POV

I was crying when Taehyung left. Then I was startle of what I saw on my vision. There's so many bad guy that will go to our house and then they will bring me to that baby.

"Father, we need to get out of here" I said to my father. My father didn't talk he just pack our things.

After packing, we when to the car and leave our house for the past 4 years. I was sad leaving our house but, I don't want that baby to find me. I bid my last good by at the house. I wish I can comeback here someday. When everything is safe.

We went to the City of Seoul. Good thing my father was hire in the office. I was amaze at city. Cause here is so loud and cheerful, while in the town is so silent but I had fun, especially when I met Taehyung. I wish we can see each other again.

I came back 7 years ago at our town, its really peaceful in here. I was buying some fruit here, for my father. Then the bus pass me by. I was full of joy to see him. Taehyung is here. I try to stop the bus but I didn't reach it, and I can't use my powers to teleport to him. There's so many people here.

But I'm still happy to see him, I smile to my self. I finished buying fruits and he also went home.

AT HOME.

"Good evening father" I greeted.

"Good evening Seokjin, you seem to be happy"

"Yes, father because I saw him. I saw Taehyung hyung" he smile at me.

"You really adore him, don't you Seokjin?" He ask me and I just smile.

"Yes, father. He's really look more handsome now, I just wish we had a chance to talk" my father went near me and pat my shoulder.

"Don't worry Seokjin you will" I smile again. And hug him. I thank god for giving me the best father of all. Even thou he was not my real father. I love him so much.

Seokjin didn't go to school, he just take online courses. Because his father doesn't want other's to wonder, that why is Seokjin so intelligent at the young age, and he also doesn't want the other to find out about Seokjin powers.

Years has pass, Seokjin is now a 18 years old. And he graduated at the age of 17. He's a genius they said. He had offered In different universities that offer him scholarship. But he all declined it. Because he know that they are hiding. Seokjin didn't see jungkook again. Because he didn't use his powers again.

*******
Jungkook is quite furious, and his blazing anger emits his whole being. They reason behind is that, he can't see Seokjin again. He know that Seokjin is a grown man right now. He just want to have him. Because there both, different from a normal being. They are so powerful that they can destroy the world if they want to. He became obsessed to him. When he first hear the experiment 501.

He promise him self that he will have him, by his side.

*******
NAMJOON POV

Jungkook is became mad. He cant stop him self to killed . I know he is mad at me because I lie to him about Seokjin.

That's why I'm finding where is Seokjin is. Because I know he is the only one who make my monster of destruction sane.

I admit I want Jungkook to be my son, but now. I rather Seokjin be with me than that monster Jungkook.

Finally I found them. But them. I instructed my men to go to the house and bring Seokjin and his father here. I really want answer from Seokjin father. He know what to do with the experiment. But they failed they didn't bring anything with them. They said, that they already left with there thing. There really hard to track because,the have different names now.

Soon I will find Seokjin, and I will use him against that crazy Jungkook.

*******
Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment.