CHAPTER 11

3RD PERSON POV

"Love" jimin sweetly said.

"Hmmp, yes love" seokjin father kiss jimin's lips.

"Its getting late I better go now"

Seokjin's father look at the clock it's 5 pm already. They didn't realize they been cuddling almost half of the day.

"Can you sleep for tonight?"

"Sorry love, maybe tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"

" because my brother is going to come  with his boyfriend. I better get ready. There rooms." Said jimin.

Jimin said goodbye to his love.

"Bye love. Are you sure you dont want me to bring you to you pad? Before I forgot you have a t.v guessting tomorrow"

"No, love I'm find."

Hyunjin/ yunho pulls jimin towards him, so he can kiss and hug his love. He started to kiss him passionately. Jimin break the kiss.

"Goodbye love, stop teasing I might end up in your bed again."

"Okay! Okay. Just text me if your inside your pad" jimin just nod and get out of his lover's pad. He's put a mask on and went towards the elevator is.

Ting!! Said the elevator sound. Jimin saw 3 men in all in black at the elevator. It's weird but jimin brush it off cause he have to go to the supermarket now, cause he knows taehyung might forgot about getting the grocery. Jimin  was in the hurry. He's waiting for the elevator to hit at the ground floor.

He didn't notice the three man was stairing at the back at him they all nod. The two aggressively hold his arms and the other one pull his mask off and put the cloth with chloroform to his mouth. He felt dizzy.

When jimin is down. He man put jimin mask on. Then they acted that jimin was there drunk friend. They came out the apartment with out anyone notice they kidnapng jimin.

Its now 7pm and seokjin father is worried about his lover. Cause he didn't text or call him. And his been trying to call jimin but his phone is cannot be reach. He went to his apartment. He wasn't there, taehyung was worried also that there something happened to his hyung.

It's 8 now, but still no sign of jimin. They know that he's been kidnap.

They are just waiting for the kidnappers to call.

Ring!! Ring!!

Seokjin father answer his phone immediately. Good thing seokjin is in his room and taehyung is in his apartment calling the police.

"Hello, there Choi Yun-ho or should I say Park HyunJin."

"Namjoon! were is jimin?" Shouted Hyunjin.

"He's just right here, sleeping"

"What do you want?"

"You, know what a want jin. I want your so called son. Oh I forgot he's my son not yours. Your just a thief"

"Why you want seokjin, you already have jungkook on your side."

" that the orginal prototype is perfect one. Jungkook is a corrupt prototype of your work. I capture and punish irish for this. I believe her for a long time and let you go with the perfect experiment. I admit Park your to elusive. But finally I found you. Bring seokjin to me this midnight or else your lover jimin here might not open his eyes again" namjoon said and he gulp.

Park hyunjin is have to choose between the love of his life and his lovely son.

*******

Sorry for a short chapter and sorry for the wait

Thanks for reading.