CHAPTER 9

NOTE:

Taehyung just knows Seokjin name.
not his real surname and he also didn't know seokjin father's Real name.

Because seokjin trusted taehyung that's why he said his real name to him.

Please don't be confused.

Thanks for 509 reads.

*******

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm really confused, why seokjin introduce himself as his old name, which is San. Why did he change his name again? Seokjin what are you hiding.?

And I know Mr. Choi is Jimin hyung's lover.

Jimin hyung tell me everything about them, I became his best friend.
        I guess he really love Mr. Choi a lot, he's eye's sparkles when we talk about him. I think Mr. Choi also love jimin hyung too.

I love to see my hyung happy even it's hurt. But I have to let him go because, I'm not selfish like the others.

I think they having a personal time upstairs. So seokjin and I had a lot to catch up.

After a while I didn't notice that he felt at my shoulder. He's always like this since were little. He always felt asleep when I was with him. He said that he feel safe when I'm with him.

AT SEOKJIN DREAMS

"Jungkook" seokjin scream full of delight. Because he seen his friend again.

"Jinnie" jungkook teleport to where seokjin is and he was in front of seokjin he hug him tight. Seokjin giggles at jungkook.

"Easy there jungkook, we just saw each other yesterday" he said

"I just missed you, I've been wanting to end the day so I can see you" jk said cutely. Seokjin squish hes two cheeks.

"Oh! Really I'm touch. Your such a cute boy"

"I'm not a boy, I old enough to be your boyfriend"seokjin smile. How can this boy knows these things. I pat his head. I just brush away he said.

Im here to ask him, the most important thing." Jungkook, did you saw your father?" I ask because jungkook said his father, which is KIM NAMJOON doesn't went home for a week now, seokjin is just worried that he must be doing something.

"Don't worry hyung he can't never hurt you. As long as I'm here" seokjin look at the red eyes of jungkook. I indicate that he use his telepathy power to him.

"Thank you kookie" seokjin slighty smile at him. The two talk and laugh in there dreams.

*******

"Jungkook" seokjin said when he still sleeping at the shoulder of taehyung.

Taehyung just ask. Who is jungkook, that even in his dream he's been calling him. Taehyung just feel something. But he doesn't know its jealousy.

Then Mr. Choi and jimin hyung came downstairs.

"Excuse me taehyung-ah, I better carry seokjin to his room" said Mr. Choi. I just nod.

"Mr. Choi, we just on the 12th floor if you need us" Mr. Choi nod before he carry seokjin upstairs. We waited for him to comeback so we can properly said good bye.

He went downstairs. The we bid goodbye. I saw jimin hyung kiss Mr. Choi in the lips. He really love him. Then we went to the elevator.

After a minute were on our pad.

"How was it, how your hot sizzling session" I said too vulgar. He blush and said "it was the best". He squeak like a teenage boy, that saw his crush.

"I really love him so much, taehyung. I'm sorry so sorry what happen to our relationship" he became sad all of a sudden. I hold his shoulders.

"I'm okay now, everything happens for a reason. Maybe were not really destined for each other. I know his the right man for you. So don't blame your self for our relationship that didn't gonna work. Okay!" He just nod and hug me.

"Lets stop these drama. I will cook, because I have amazing sex with my love." Said Jimin happily.

"Okay! Make sure it will be edible this time" I joked and he punch my shoulder. We just smile, and he went to the kitchen.

Honestly I'm not sure if I should give up jimin hyung to Mr. Choi. But when I saw how much they were inlove I back down. That's my cue to let go our relationship. I know Mr. Choi love him so much and I know he won't break his heart. Moving on is not easy. But I will try it.

NAMJOON POV

After our further testing, we can't fine how to have the perfect fetus like what we done with seokjin. Because that Bastard Park hyunjin. He has his file about seokjin all deleted. I just have jungkook file. Which I intend not to use, because what the outcome. I just want my experiment to be like seokjin.

But after almost a month I decided to not to create a new fetus. I decided to find him and when I find him he will be my little puppet. And I can rule the world with the help of that teenager.

But first I have to plan everything. Planing makes perfect isn't it.

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up with no taehyung on my side. And I'm in my room. Gosh I felt asleep again. I just remembered I saw jungkook in my dreams. I was stupid to fall asleep, I was with taehyung my all time crush. I just blow our moment for sleeping in the middle cute conversation.

3rd person pov

Then seokjin eyes became blue. He's started to have some vision. He saw it again. The man was lying full of blood. Then he saw the man smirking from the distance. Seokjin shivers of what he saw. Then he came back to reality. He started to cry again. His father dash to his room again. He comfort him.

"Shhhh jinnie, it's just a dream" he's father said.

"No, father it isn't I dream, I saw it from my vision just now. It means that murder is about to happened." He said.

His father could only comfort him by hugging him.

*******

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment