CHAPTER 7

Seokjin keep seeing bad things in his dreams and he didn't know if its a vision or just a bad dreams.

Seokjin never saw Jungkook for days in his dreams. He wonder, what he's doing.

He just hope that Jungkook never return being a killer just like before.

But he still wait for him in their small sanctuary. He's on the swing, he's having fun swinging himself.

Then he remember, when he was young and taehyung, push him on this same swing. He was happy reminiscing the past they had.

He didn't notice Jungkook came in. He has lots of blood in his hands and he's blue shirt was cover with blood and he's still holding a knife that still have dripping blood on it. He went in front of Seokjin.
Seokjin gasp at what he seen.

Jungkook lost his grip at the knife, and its slip to his hands and fell on the ground.

Just like his body, he will also fall, but Seokjin teleport and catch Jungkook before he fall on the ground. He seated him on the ground.

"What happened Kookie?" He ask. Jungkook didn't answer. He just burry his face to seokjin's neck and started to weep. Seokjin just hug his friend and caress his back.

"Hush Kookie, don't cry." He said Jungkook break the hug.

"Hyung, I'm sorry I broke my promise to you. I killed again and it was an innocent people" he hug seokjin again, he can't stop crying.

"Why did you do that! again I thought u change. Kookie"

"I'm sorry but father ........I just said I want to go to a normal school and have friends. But he doesn't agree with me. But he made a plan, he said a hundred enemy is equal to my freedom. That's why killed again. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Jungkook sob.

"Your father is a monster, you should come with me and live with us" seokjin said and Jungkook break the hug and shake his head.

"No, hyung. I didn't want you an your father to be involved with me. I know my father will trace me. He put some kind of device in my body and I can't take it out.  Please don't hate me. I don't want to loose you. Your the only one that, I can call as my family" Seokjin wipe his tear.

"I will never hate you Kookie. But Your father must be stop." Seokjin said in a stern voice.

"No, hyung we can't fight him. He knows our weakness and he's to dangerous for a us." Jungkook said.

"But, we can't let him do as he please" said seokjin but jungkook shakes his head.

"No, hyung. I don't want your hands to be dirty. Please just let me handle it"

"Just, don't kill people again"

"Don't worry hyung, I wont.
Because I'm free now. I can do everything I want." He smile at seokjin.

Seokjin never ask him any further. They just been talking and having fun. But deep inside seokjin is pity Jungkook, he wanted to help him but, he respect his decision. He just hope it will get better soon.

JIMIN POV

I'm here waiting, at the small cafe. I reserve a vip room. I order everything. Before I remove my mask. Its stressing me lately, my boss, my work and even taehyung. I hate it. These are the negative things being an idol. I can't breath around them.

I just want to be my self. I was awaken in my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. I smile. knowing it was my love. And that's not Taehyung.

I know you guys are thinking, im a cheater. Well I am, but I'm really happy with him. I love him, more than taehyung. But I can't be with him because of the different reasons. I'm going to break things up with taehyung. If I have the courage to do it. But for now I'm going to enjoy my time with my lover.