CHAPTER 14

Seokjin never woke up after that. He stay in he's dreams, like Jungkook suggested. He just want that Jungkooks plan works.

Namjoon is so frustrated about what happening, his plan is ruin because Seokjin never wake up. He knows jungkook must done this. So he rush towards the cell of his two captives.

Namjoon went to the basement where the cell is. He carry sleeping Seokjin in his arms. The two guards open the door for him. He walk towards the cell. He immediately saw Jungkook smirking as soon he saw them.

"Jungkook, did you did this" ask namjoon. Jungkook smirk even more.

"Accusing someone is not good father" jungkook said as he's mocking namjoon.

"Shut up Jungkook, tell me how he will wake up."

"He's not going to wake up" Jungkook said as he tuck himself in the bed.

"Jungkook, im talking to you. Give Seokjin back"

Jungkook get up again "I will give him back, but you have to let us go."

"Do I look stupid to you?"

"So, we don't have a deal. Then leave us be"

Namjoon came dashing out of the room, jungkook is too stubborn. Namjoon bring seokjin to his science lab. His scientists did everything to find a cure for the sleeping seokjin.

But even the best one is unsuccessful to get the cure. Namjoon gets mad everyday. He's close to come to his goal. But its all ruin.

*******
TAEHYUNG POV

I was still in the hospital, I'm here for my hyung. I really don't know what happened, I was still confused why did seokjin, this. I know him since when we are kids. He's kind and never hurt anyone. Is that really him. My seokjin, my first love.

What happened to him, he's eyes was burning red. I didn't notice I felt asleep.

AT THE DREAM

I saw him, I saw seokjin. He was crying while walking towards me. I back away. He stop when he noticed im Afraid of him.

"Im sorry hyung, I'm sorry for what I have done" I want to pity him. But all I feel is anger.

"Sorry, you almost killed someone and all you can say is sorry." I gritted my teeth while saying that. I was furiously mad at him. I really don't want. To listen to what's hes gonna say.

"All I can say is sorry, im sorry for everything I have done, don't worry you won't see me again. I will just stay here in the dream land and never comback to the real world, goodbye tae tae hyung. My first and last love." My cold heart was melted at what he said. I was about to run to him but he slowly vanished.

Am I to late. I wish I didn't do that to him. I wish this is all just a dream.

*******
Actually I'm still thinking about the ending.