CHAPTER 5

JUNGKOOK POV

My anger is on the fullest. Why I can't see him. I just want to see him, even in my dreams. Is it hard to ask?

Please Seokjin, show your self to me. Please I beg you, your the only one who can understand me,Because were just the same.

"Why don't you show your self" I shouted to the three maids that I tied up, even there mouth is tied up. They all can do is to crying as they watch me ranting while holding a knife.

I think they All that wish that My father will come home early from work. But I'm sorry. My father always come home late. I just smile to these pitiful creatures. That will be died later.

"I only want is to be love. I deserve to be love And only Seokjin can gave me that" I scream again and all of them flinch in fear.

All the maids are so nervous anticepating for my next move. I smile at them like a demon. I want to see their trembling fear.
It makes me happy to see hopeless they are.

"I know that my father, give you lots of money to be here. But did you know what is the exchange of the highest salary? is YOUR LIFE." I sinister laugh, and there all pee at there uniform.

I'm going to stab the first maid when I heard.

"Jungkook, stop it. Now" it's my father. This sucks, my father arrived. I threw away the knife. And go to my room.

NAMJOON POV

thank god, I arrive before he can kill those maids again. This is really out of hand. But if I send Jungkook into the institution, he will just break free because he's powers. I really need to find Seokjin.

where the hell is that kid. Park hyunjin is a really tough guy, he's really good at hiding. But eventually I will find them in the end.

*******
Jungkook started to cry because if the frustration he felt. Jungkook felt asleep while crying.

SEOKJIN POV

"Good night, father" I said as I bid goodnight to my father. My father went out of my room and I lay my self on my bed. I've fallen asleep.

IN THE DREAMS.

Seokjin, is now on the playground were, he use to play when he was young. Then he saw a boy his crying. In the swing. He can't see his face because it was covered by his hands. Seokjin walk towards him. He sit down on the other side of the swing.

"Why are crying" I ask.

"I just want to see someone"the child sob.

"Who?" I ask.

"Seokjin" I was taken aback of what he said. He wants to see me?

"Me?" I answer. He slowly life his head and he smile.

"Seokjin, thank god I see you, I'm so sad I didn't saw you for the past seven years" he said while his hugging me. I was shock. But I really don't want to run away from him. But I started to hug him back and caress his back. We're like long lost brother's.

"Don't cry, please. Your hyung will also cry" I said and he wipe his tears.

"Hyung, can I see you. In person" he ask.

"I'm sorry jungkook, but I can't"

"But why?"

"It's too dangerous jungkook, you know that your father will killed me if he found me."

"But, I will protect you hyung. I can killed him if you want too." Said the boy.

"No killing jungkook, please" seokjin doesn't want any violence.

"Okay, but promise me I will see you in my dreams" Said Jungkook that's look like a puppy that found his owner.

"Yes, but promise me not to killed anyone" I said and Jungkook just nod.

"I promise, this is the best dream I had" he said that made me smile.

I can't believe I'm talking to him, the child I was scared of. I think Mr. Kim didn't teach him the right doing, so this is my obligations to teach him how to be good. Just like my father thought me. To be humble, kind, respectful and lastly normal.

He faded away, I knew its time to wake up. I hope he learn something from me. I think I'm going to see him every night.

NAMJOON POV

I woke up as I smell breakfast. So I went downstairs. Then went to the kitchen, my eyes widen when I saw jungkook is cooking. I blink two times, to see if this real. And it's real, its really him. Wow finally god hear my prayers. Its a miracle.

"Father, good morning here eat your breakfast" he put the breakfast in the table. I sit on the chair and look at the food.

"Don't worry father I didn't put poison on your food" he said as he started to eat. I also ate and wow his cooking is impressive.

"I think, I scared. The maids again. But don't worry I will maintain the house from now on" he said.

What the hell he ate, and he's to kind today. Unlike yesterday he's a beast to those maids.

"What happened?" I unconsciously ask.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. And He wanted me to be like this" he smile.

"Who is the lucky guy?" I ask.

"No one" he answer. He's getting weird. After we ate he was the plates and he did also the chores.

*******
Jungkook did all the chores in the big mansion. He's so exhausted.

But Jungkook is still smiling knowing he will see seokjin in his dreams later.

I will do everything just to make you mine, my Seokjin. My angel.

*******
.

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment.