CHAPTER 8

PARK HYUNJIN (father of seokjin) POV

I'm so happy of what Seokjin has become, he is  a strong and kind. I never let him watch television. Because it will only corrupt his mind and will make him curious about things in the world.

And I've been applying for a job, In Gangnam.

I feel not safe in this town. I'm being paranoid at a very single glance of a stranger at us. After many denied application, finally I got accepted.

The company I will work, will give us free lounging And that's all we need. We need to get out from here.

Well as for my work, I will be a manager of a famous star, PARK JIMIN it's funny a scientist like me is going to be a manager. But I will accept the offer, this is for my son.

Seokjin came to the house. He smile at me when he saw me.

"Jinnie, you look so happy" I said and he came to me, and he put the donuts on the center table. And he sit beside me.

"I'm sorry father, It took so long for for donuts to come, because I saw taehyung" seokjin happily said.

"Tell me about it" I said smiling, then he told me everything that had happened.

And I'm happy for my son. He deserves it. I hug him.

"You can, invite him to our new house" seokjin break the hug and look at me with his puzzled eyes.

I smile at him. "Were going to Gangnam" his eyes widen as he was surprise.

"Really, that Is were Taehyung live" he said happily.

"So are you, okay that we will leave this place" I ask and he nod.

"Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung can visit us there" he said happily.

"Then, you can start to pack your things tomorrow"

"okay father" he reply as He giggle.

"Eat, before you sleep, jinnie" he nod and went to the kitchen.

Then the day that we will leave came and jinnie's two friends don't want to let him go.

"Hyung's I'm going to chock"said Seokjin thats gonna loose his breath because hoseok hug him s tight.

"Sorry, jinnie. I'm just going to miss you" said hoseok.

"Me too" said yoongi.

"Silly hyungs, gangnam is just 18 minutes away from here" jinnie said.

"We will visit you every weekend,ok!" said yoongi.

"You can visit us anytime" I said to the two.

And then we said goodbye to them. I explain to seokjin, gangnam is different from were he grow up. He had to be cautious at all time.

I know he will eventually be okay here. After almost an hour we came to this big tower condominium. Were are the outside the place and were looking at this magnificent structure in front of us.

"Are you sure father this is the place?"

"Yes, this is the address they gave me."

So we went in. I went to the front desk and I said I'm the one who's going to live at the room 102 in the 10th floor. They give me the keys and we went to the elevator.

I can see Jinnie is a little excited. Then the elevator click, that mean were in here on the 10th floor. The elevator door open. We walk out of the elevator. And we started to walk to find our room. Then after a minute we found the room and I enter the code. And it open we step in to the unit and our eyes went wide to see how big it is.

"Are you sure father we're in the right place?" jinnie said while his mouth hung open.

"Yes, I'm sure this is the place"

"Father I will look around"

"Okay" I said then I sit on the couch.
I just smile, I can't believe were going to live here. Then I heard the door bell.

I walk to the door and open it. I saw PARK JIMIN and little TAEHYUNG that is so big now.

"Hello managernim" Park jimin said.

"Hello,please come in" I said.

"Is that really you Mr. Choi?" taehyung ask and I just nod.

They sit on the couch. Then Seokjin walk to the downstairs.

"Father, there's a two room upstairs and one off-". He smile when he see taehyung.

Jimin, walk towards seokjin and hug him.

"You must be San, managernim's son. Wow your beautiful, you can be a model" he said.

"excuse me Mr. who are you? And why is tae tae hyung with you?," seokjin wave at taehyung.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Park Jimin, your father is going to be my manager"

"Ah! Hello I'm San Choi" he smile. And bow.

"Can we go to your new office managernim, I will just discuss our contact" I just nod.

"San, I will just go with Mr. Park jimin. " the two just nod. And we came to the office. Jimin lock the door.

(((Mature theme ahead)))

He went towards me and started kissing me aggressively. I kiss him back. He encircle his legs to my waist and I grab his butt, so he wouldn't fall.

"I miss you love" he said. I break our kiss.

"Did, you do all this?" I ask

"Yes, I want to be near you. I want to be always with you" he said as he kiss my jaw.

"But, you didn't need to do this"

"Please just accept this. I love you. And I will do anything for you."

"But" he cut what I'm about to say. By putting his fingers to my lips.

"Shhuussshh, don't speak my love. Just kiss me" I kiss him, and lick his neck. I miss him, I miss him a lot. I'm so in love with him. He moan as I kiss him. I love that sound. His so hot. He wanted to have sex.

"Okay, but I will be quick" he nod.

After our little intense time. We went was our selves and we went downstairs like nothing had happened. We saw seokjin is sleeping at the chess of taehyung.

I went to them and I carry seokjin, I signal jimin and taehyung to wait for me. I'm just going to carry seokjin to his new room. After I lay seokjin down, I went downstairs. And I saw jimin an taehyung on the couch, there not talking to each other.

"Thank you, for visiting us. And thank you Park Jiminshi for guiding me to these new work (and for the sexy time)" I said.

"Your welcome managernim" jimin said.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Choi" taehyung bow. And I guide them to the door. Taehyung went out first. Jimin kiss me first before he leave. I close the door.

I know our relationship is quite wrong, because first of all I'm too old for him, our age gap is 13 years. He is just five years older than my son.Then he has a boyfriend. But despite it all we love each other. How long can we keep this a secret.

I promise I will protect jimin and my son.

********
So this chapter answer who is jimin's lover. I will make a special chapter how Mr. Choi meet Jimin.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment

Im gonna take a nap.