EPILOGUE

This is requested by: taejin_bwin-ereri

Sorry, is supposed to be an idol au. And it became and mutant au...but yeah! it comes to an end. So this is for you taejinlovers.

******

Jungkook slowly open his red eye's. Mr. Park jin is waiting at anticipation. He can wait to know if seokjin is alright. He knows that seokjin stay in the dreamland. He also know that it's part of the plan. Good thing he's not tied up, and him and jungkook share the small cell.

"How, was he, jungkook?" He ask.

"Seokjin, wasn't there" jungkook reply.

"What? Did he woke up, did namjoon is using him again" Mr. Park sigh in relief when jungkook shake his head.

"No, he's not awake yet. I can still feel my father furiously mad right now"

"Then where is he?"

"Maybe, he's in another dream."

"Who's dreams?"

"I don't know, I will ask him later" jungkook said and mr. Park nod.

*******

"I'm sorry sir, we all did everything to wake experiment 501 but its no use, he's still sleeping.

"Your all imbeciles, idiot. I thought you were the genius of this country, but all of you are moron. You are all fired. Get out" he said as he shout

The employees are all evacuate the building. While namjoon was left with a sleeping seokjin on the table. He move closer to seokjin. He shake seokjin"

"Wake up, you fucking doll, you really a bitch seokjin. From the day you are born till now." He push seokjin hard on The table and left to go his office. He didn't notice that seokjin head is bleeding.

******

Jungkook came to dream land and he saw seokjin at the swing.

"Hyung" he shout he run to him. But he stop because there's a invincible barrier that separate him and seokjin.

"Hyung" he shouted again. This time seokjin his head towards him.

"Hyung, please remove this barrier" jungkook plead. But seokjin shake his head.

"No, I'm a treat to everyone" seokjin started to cry.

"No, your not a threat seokjin, please remove this Barrier. Please comeback to me to us, to the love of your life taehyung" seokjin look at jungkook with his glossy eyes.

"You knew, that I love him?" Jungkook just nod in agreement.

"I know this for so long, I know I can't have you, and you just think of me as a little brother. And I accept it. So please don't do this." Jungkook tears slowly roll at his eyes, seokjin doesn't want to see him crying. So he remove the barrier then teleport himself in front of jungkook. He hug him tight and then wipe his tears.

"I'm sorry to be selfish, I only thinking about my self." I'm so sorry.

"You didn't have to say sorry, just bare this a little longer, I promise to set us free. Seokjin just nod. He believe his brother.

*******

Jungkook eyes open again, he was smiling when he woke up.

"Did you see him" ask Mr.park

"Yes, he's fine now. But how can we escaped here? If only this damn collar is gone"

"I'm on it, I was planning how can I remove that collar without hurting you. And I came on a solution"