12.

It was five in the morning when Jungkook came back home . He was hyped thinking Taehyung will be leaving with him , not thinking much about it. He immediately called his maids and asked them to clean the room beside his room and stock up fridge with every possible think.

He ran towards to bedroom and took a long shower. He came out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist . He dried his hair and fall right on his bed . That night was exhausting for him , before he knew he was already asleep.

Ringggg ringgggg

" Hello ".

" Jungkook are you sleeping "

" No uncle "

" It's ok you must be tired , Tae is about wake up come as soon as you can ".

" I will be right there " saying Jungkook cut the call and quickly dressed himself up. He ran out of his room to his garage.

" Sir your lunch "

" Lunch ? "

" It's 3:00 pm sir "

" Oo it's ok am not gonna eat , is everything prepared "

" Yes sir ".

" Ok i will go now " saying jungkook left. He rushed his way in , crossing speed limit not caring about anything , as he knew he had to be there before Tae wakes up.

At the hospital

" Is Taehyung awake ? "

" Ohh jungkook , no not yet but soon " Mr. Kim said.

" Jungkook dear thank you for everything , please take care of my Tae " Mrs. Kim said holding onto Jungkook's hand. Jungkook assured her by patting her hand.

" I will aunt , he is important for me too ".

" Thank you " Mrs. Kim said. Namjoon and Yoongi were silent the whole time.

" He is awake Dr. Kim " a nurse came and told to everyone. All of them rushed inside. Taehyung was sitting on his bed with a confused look.

" Tae are you ok dear ? " Mr. Kim asked.

" I am fine dad , but what am I doing here ? "

" He brought you here " Mr.kim pointed at Jungkook.

" HE !!! Why are you here "

" Well you kinda fainted infront of me so i brought you here ".

" Who brings people to hospital when they faint or rather fall asleep from drinking "

" You were asleep Tae and definitely not for drinking . We should be thankful to Jungkook that he brought you here , or we wouldn't know what would happen to you ".

" What do you mean dad "

" We need to talk Tae , we have something to tell , so listen carefully ok "

" Ok dad "

" But before i began , belive me son whatever we did was to protect its because we love you " Mr.kim said as tears rolled down his eyes.

" Dad what's wrong why are you crying and mom and hyungs too what's wrong with everyone , why are you looking so sad , please tell me dad you are scaring me ".

" Tae honey calm down , listen to what you dad has to say " Mrs. Kim said . Tae nodded his head .

" Tae you told your Namjoon hyung about your dream right ? That you saw someone in your dream , but you can't see his face and when you try to draw him it's your face "