47.

" aish can you not shout "

" How can I not Tae, what are you saying, you are pregnant Tae, with his child, and you are saying that you two are taking a break , for what "

" A lot of things "

" Don't tell me " Jimin aggressively stood up, slamming his hands on the table, Tae flinched back at his sudden action.

" What's wrong Jimin " tae asked.

" Did he... Did he ditch you Tae " Jimin asked grinding his teeths.

" Noo, he didn't Jimin, clam down, please sit down " saying Tae took a hold of Jimin's hand as he sat down. He rubbed his palms as they were deep red from the impact of the table.

" Aish Jimin see how red your hands are, why did you do that " tae asked with concern.

Jimin pulled his hands away from Tae's hand and took a hold of them, " forget about that Tae, tell me what's going on and don't lie or try to hide anything please "

Tae sighed, " Jiminah "

" Yes Tae tell me "

" Everything is a mess Jiminahh " Tae said sighing heavily.

Jimin moved from his sit and sat beside Tae, and asked, " tell me "

Tae narrated everything from the day in hospital he found about the truth about his brother till his last conversation with Jungkook and the past weeks.

Jimin listened to everything very carefully, " Can I use a bad word Tae "

" Why "

" Just answer "

" Yes, you don't really have to ask me "

" No, am asking because you are not alone anymore"

Tae smiled and nodded his head...

" Your family are bloody motherf******ing bitches"

Tae was taken back, " what "

" Don't mind , but I never seen or heard of any bullshit like this, like come on bro, who does a surgery to erase memories ... Is that how it works in high society, ohhh thank god I wasn't born into rich family... Just think what my family would do to me when I told them I want to pursue dancing rather than studies...."

Jimin jolted up, feeling a chill in his spine, he rubbed his arms " ahhh I don't even want to imagine it "

Tae laughed out loudly hearing Jimin's nonstop rant....

" What " Jimin asked...

" You ... Just never cease to surprise me Jimin... "

" What can I say, am just me , the genius, sexy cutey lovely Park Jimin "

" But on the serious note Tae, do you want me to beat them up, you know I have lot of muscles " Jimin said showing his biceps...

Tae shook his head as he laughed, " thank you but no need for that "

Jimin smiled seeing Tae smile again, the dullness from Tae's face has lifted, his eyes were shining bright again... as if the dark clouds have finally moved away...

" Tae, truly I really don't know how to console you, nor can I say I understand you. I never been through what you went through and going through but I know what it feels when people you love and trust the most does something to loss that trust and betrays you...

Remember how my dad burned my acceptance letter from the dance school without telling me, when I found about it , I was so mad , I had a huge fight with them, I even ran away from home remember"