new story probably?

Hello, my lovely readers ... It's been so long. We have achieved 102k views 🎉🎉🥳🥳 on this book. I could have never imagined this. Thank you so much for all your love and support. I love you all so so much ❤️❤️❤️ please continue to show your love for this book and hopefully my others....

Sooooooooooo

I was thinking of writing another story, some of you might know I was working on a story, and received great response, you guys showed so much love and I was so grateful to all of you ❤️🥹💜 but I was really busy and couldn't work much on it and as time went on the plot kind of got messy in my head so I unpublished the book😭🥹, I deeply apologize to everyone who were reading it or looking forward to it🙇🙇. 

But i assure you once I see a new light on that story I will work on it and republish it again so please look forward to it. ☺️

As of now I have request to all of my lovely readers. I am actually working on a different story I wrote a few chapters, and I am planning to publish it also but before that I have a question to all of you.....

📌📌Would you guys like a sad ending or happy ending

Please let me know in the comment section, i request all of you to come forward and speak your mind as it will help me a lot with the framing of the plot, as I am writing the story so all of us can enjoy the story together.

So I will be  looking forward to your response, please do comment 🥹🥹

Thank you to all of you once again and I love you all💜❤️