28. M

Jungkook pushed his long thick wet finger into that small tight hole. Tae groaned at the sudden new sensations.

The sudden strech was too much for Tae. He cried out in pain. Jungkook caressed his hip bone in soothing manner to clam him down.

" Am sorry my love , just bare with me a little" saying Jungkook pulled out some lube from the drawer and coated his fingers with it. He pushed his finger inside that holy hole, reaching deeper touching those velvety walls.

Tae's groan increased, making Jungkook pull his finger out.

" Lets stop here baby, it's hurting you too much, we can always start again " Jungkook said as he caressed Tae's inner thighs trying to give him some assurance.

Tae tried to get up balancing on his elbows " No... don't stop, I can handle it " he said in his shaky voice.

" no baby I don't wanna hurt you. Don't force yourself, sweetheart, we have all the time to explore ".

" I don't want to stop Jungkook," Tae said almost pleading.

Jungkook sighed feeling defeated, he hated seeing Tae in pain and that of because of him.

He made Tae lay on his back again and sat between Tae's leg. He bend down to the point where his mouth was right over Tae's pink hole.

He kissed on the entrance. Tea shrieked back feeling Jungkook's hot breath and soft lip on his entrance.

But before he could react or say anything Jungkook shoved his wet tongue in, devouring him whole.

Tae moaned loudly, feeling that wet silky tongue roaming freely inside him, licking his velvety walls, coating them with his saliva.

Jungkook took Tae deeper into his mouth, sucking onto his rim. His tongue reaching all those places he couldn't before because of the tightness. He shoved his tongue deeper and deeper, rolling if around, coiling those wet walls, stretching him more and more for something bigger and thicker.

Jungkook's saliva was dripping from the side of his mouth as well as from Tae's hole.

Tae could only moan is pleasure, pain long forgotten. Hearing Tae's moans Jungkook squeezed some more lube onto his fingers and pushed it inside him along with his tongue trying to stretch him more. Soon his one finger replaced with two. Scissoring him open.

Now both Jungkook's tongue and fingers were inside Tae and like a good boy he was taking them in with nothing but pleasure.

As Jungkook was busy trying to find Tae's sweet spot, Tae moaned out loudly almost screaming.

Jungkook smirked and pressed that same spot again, Tae couldn't help but let out tears of bliss.

Jungkook pushed his third finger in, making Tae reach cloud nine.

" Urghhhhh urghhh ahhhh mmmmmmm " with a loud moan Tae cum for the second time over his soft belly, coating his red buds with his white cum. But this time was a little more special as he cum untouched just from his ass.

Jungkook pulled out his tongue and fingers and stared at the heavenly blessing he has received, a very messed up Tae, glowing in ecstasy. The sight made his throat run dry. He was losing his control.

Jungkook pulled off his pants and threw it somewhere in the room. He sat there with his cock standing up proudly shadowing his abdomen. He rubbed his hands on Tae's soft tummy and picked up some of his cum, and rubbed it on his cock. He strock it a few time before...

" am going to go in Tae "

Tae was too lost, he could only nod in reply. Jungkook smiled at him and positioned himself in front of the now red swollen grasping hole.