14.

Jungkook Parked his car infront of his house. He got out of his car and walked to the other side. He opened the door and picked Tae up in his arms again but this time Tae circled his hands around his neck and clung to him hiding his face into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook didn't know what should he feel right now , should he be happy that Taehyung was so close to him , in his arms or be sad at the situation that forced him to came into his arms.

He slowly walked into his house. The maids greeted him. They were surprised seeing someone in their master's arms but they knew better than questioning.

" Is the room ready " jungkook asked.

" Yes sir " one of the maid said. Jungkook nodded his head and walked upstairs. He walked to the end of hallway and stopped infront of a room. He opened the door and went inside. He slowly walked towards the bed and put Tae down on the bed . But as he was putting tae down, tae clung onto him harder.

" We are in your room Tae " hearing jungkook , Tae let go his neck and laid on the bed. As soon as he laid on the bed , he turned his face to the other side , not facing jungkook. Jungkook smiled sadly and pulled the duvet over him .

" Rest a little " saying Jungkook left, closing the door behind.

As soon as Jungkook left the room, all the strong facade Taehyung pulled till now , fall off. He sobbed himself to sleep.

" Arghhhhh noooo don't please don't noooooooooooooooooo"......

Jungkook gently close the door and left. He got into his room, and went straight for a shower. Whenever he is in stress or has many through in his minds he takes a long shower. He took a long shower. When he felt clam and free , he got out of the shower and dried himself off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked towards his wardrobe. As he was getting this clothes out , his phone rang. He put his clothes down and picked up the call ......

" Hello "

" Jungkook "

" Yes uncle "

" Did you reach home ? Where is tae ? Is he ok ?"

" Yes we got home a while ago , and tae is fine and he is sleeping now "

" Ok take care of him and don't leave him alone ok , he will get....."

" Noooooooooooooooooo" before Taehyung's dad could finish his words Jungkook heard Tae's shout. He dropped his phone right there and ran out of his room to Tae's.

" Hello hello jungkook, what was that , was that tae , hello hello ??? Hello " Taehyung's father was in panic. He definitely heard Tae shouting. He wanted to ask what was going on , but there was no one to answer his concerns.

Jungkook ran out of his room and went inside Taehyung's room. Tae was shaking in fear , crying, shouting. It was heart breaking scene for Jungkook . His world stopped then and there. It was like someone forcefully sucked his soul out of his body. He slowly approached Tae , but as he went near him , the more Tae shouted.

" Nooooo NOOO do t come near me nooooooooo " tae cried out.

Jungkook couldn't stop his tears from falling , it was too much for him to take. He slowly went near him , he sat on the bed. Tae move back, shaking in fear. It broke Jungkook's heart , his love was afraid of him , moving away from him. He pulled his hand back. His hands were also shaking , not in fear but in pain.

Yet he had to accept the rejection and help him. He gathered his courage, he knew that Tae's health was more important than his feelings. He pulled tae in his body. Tae trashed around ,tried to get away from him, he hit him , cried , shouted but Jungkook didn't let go. He held onto him, as he kept on pushing him away.

Jungkook sat Tae on his lap holding him into his chest , he tired to soothe him. He rubbed his back and caressed his hair , he tired to do everything he could to clam him down. Finally Tae clamed down. Tae wasn't moving anymore , jungkook sighed in relief , thinking he finally calmed him down , but ohh how wrong was he.

Jungkook gently moved tae , and laid him onto the bed. He dried his tears and moved his hair away from his face. He caressed his cheeks and spoke....

" Tae , are you ok " jungkook asked in a gentle tone. But there was no reply. He asked again , but no reply , he tried to move tae but he didn't moved , that's when horror took over him. Tae fainted. He ran towards his room and picked his pH...

" Hello , uncle please come quickly Tae , he fainted ".

" We know jungkook , we are on the way".

He fall on his knees as soon as he heard, from relief. He cut the call and changed into his clothes and went to Tae's room and sat beside him , waiting for his family to come.

Tae's father with his brothers soon came. Jungkook took them to Tae's room. Without wasting any time , Yoongi gave a injection to him.

" What's that for " jungkook asked.

" To clam him down " Namjoon said, he got some meds out of his bag and out it on bedside table. " These are the meds he needs to take ".

" Why " Jungkook asked again.

" Why do you think " Yoongi said. Jungkook gave him a questionable look.

" Due to his panic attack " jungkook said doubtfully.

" Yes Jungkook , and these attacks are very serious ,he used to get them back then , before his surgery, these attack were the main reason we did the surgery. He would go into these attacks and become extremely violent, he tired to kill himself before , that's why he did it . Back then it was due to what he witnessed but now we don't know what , that's why it's even more dangerous and we are not even here with him " Mr.kim said.

" We should take him home dad , he needs us , you see what happened, this guy can't handle this kind of things " Yoongi said.

" But he did Yoongi ,he manage to keep him unharmed and moreover we don't have any choice " Mr.kim said.

Yoongi groaned in annoyence. He didn't liked it at all. Leaving his brother to someone else , specially in his most fragile condition , but his dad was right he or they didn't had the choice.