13.

Tae fall on knees as he cried completely overtaken by emotions. Mr.kim tried pick him up but Tae pushed him away.

" Don't touch me ".

And finally the string broke. Everything fall apart , the beautiful house of glass , they protect all this years shattered into thousand pieces, leaving nothing but brushed hearts .

" Tae please forgive your father , belive me son i didn't have any other choice, we became selfish , i got selfish , i didn't wanted to lose my another son , so i did the unthinkable. Forgive you father son please i beg of you. I wanted to tell you everything one day but when seeing you smile I didn't dare , when i saw how little by little you were changing , you were not that bubbly tae anymore , you became distant and quite , i got afraid. I was scared of losing you again.

I thought I should be content just by seeing you healthy, i didn't dare to say anything , i didn't dare to approach you , ask you if something was wrong. I was worried what if you suddenly remember , what if you ask about Jungtae , what will I answer . What if something like before happen to you again. This father was afraid to loss his son Tae . Don't hate your father please. We were just wanted to protect you. Your two brothers , your mom and me we were just afraid to loss you. Your Yoongi hyung always against this but I didn't listen to him, i was desparate tae , just desparate to save you somehow."

Mr. Kim was on his knees begging but he knew it was impossible for tae to forgive. Tae didn't said anything he just cried. Yoongi was already on his knees , Namjoon cried holding onto his mother. Their family was broken , shattered like glass unable to conjoined again.

Suddenly Tae groaned into pain , all of them looked at Tae . Tae started having a seizer attack . Yoongi quickly picked him up and laid him on his bed and called the nurse. The nurse came prepared , she was already informed as they anticipated this to happen. Yoongi quickly injected tae and put him into sleep.

Yoongi caressed Tae's hair and kissed his forehead and left the room with teary eyes. One by one Namjoon , then his mom and lastly his dad kisses Tae's forehead. It was almost like they were biding their last goodbyes. Probably they would , if not for some miraculous act , which already taken it's place without their knowledge.

Jungkook followed the Kim's sadly. Yoongi left the hospital already he couldn't take it anymore Mrs. Kim followed him. Only Namjoon and his dad stayed .

" Jungkook " Mr.kim called .

" Yes uncle "

" You already heard everything ... Do " jungkook didn't let him finish...

" If i was in your place i would have done the same uncle , so please don't blame yourselves and for Taehyung please understand his pain too , he feels he got betrayed and lost someone very important ".

" I know jungkook , i would never be upset with my Tae , his anger is obvious , but thank you for understanding us. Jungkook you already know Tae will not see us anymore , so please take care of him in our place please " Mr. Kim bowed .

" Please don't uncle , I promise I will take care of him "

" Thank you Jungkook , now stay here when Tae wakes up take him with you but before that one more thing is left to do ."

" What uncle "

" To push him to you " Namjoon said.

" What do you mean ?"

" Tae will not accept us but he won't accept you either . He will go off to somewhere alone , but we can't let that happen, his health is not stable , someone has to take care of him. So we will push him to come with us and that's when you will come and ask him to come with you. When we force him , he will have no choice but to go to you , cause at any cost he will not trust us anymore " Namjoon said the last sentence with a sad smile.

Jungkook didn't know what to say, he wish he could fix everything , but he knew all of it needed time. He just nodded his head . All three of them sat in the hall waiting for Tae to wake up. After two daunting hours a nurse came informed them that Tae was awake.

All of then entered Tae's room , he was lying in bed facing the other side. Namjoon approached him...

" How are you Tae "... he didn't replied. Namjoon tried touch his hair , but he moved away. Namjoon gave another sad smile. His hands were shaking as he took them back. He straighten his poster , gaining courage to do want he had to , for his brother even if it's means he will hate him more. He was ready to put everything on stake , to protect him. And isn't that what one does , putting everything on line to protect your dear ones.

" Tae , if you are fine now ,let's go home ".

" What home i don't have a home , i rather die than going back to you ". If tae was trying to hurt them , he was doing so great. He was breaking him down. Namjoon chocked on his words but still managed to hold it in.

It was such a painful scenario. Jungkook so badly wanted to intervene , to stop whatever was about take place.

Namjoon pulled Taehyung by his hand , he groaned in pain.

" Let's go "

" Let go of me " tae shouted and tried to shake Namjoon's hands off but he failed not because Namjoon's grip was tight but cause he was too weak.

" Come Tae , don't make me force you "

Tae laughed ... " Or what you will forcefully erase my memories again " he asked sarcastically.

Namjoon didn't wanted anything more than just to let go of Tae's hand and hug him , beg for his forgiveness but he couldn't. He had do what he had to.

" Don't make me mad  Taehyung just follow me quietly , do you have place to go  if you don't come with us. Are you anything without us " ohhh it pained him so much just to say those words.

" I can't believe what you just said hyung. Is this the true you " Tae asked heartbroken with tears . Yes he was angry , he was upset , but doesn't he deserved to be. He was lied to for so many years, he lost his brother but forget about lamenting he can't even remember him.

So what Namjoon said was unbelievable to him. He loved him dearly, he never expected this from him atleast , he didn't know what should he do now. Was everything fake till now ,That's what he thought. He just stared blankly at Namjoon as tears keep wetting his cheeks.

Mr.kim signalled Jungkook ,he nodded and stepped forward...

" You can come with me Taehyung "

" Ok " that's the only thing he said as he turned his face to the other direction. Namjoon left the room immediately as soon as he left and closed the door he cried loudly , bitterly , his whole body was shaking from pain and agony. He wanted to die , maybe even death couldn't help him cope with his pain.
Mr.kim patted Jungkook's shoulder , eyes saying please take care of him , which Jungkook understood and nodded . And he left. Only Jungkook and Taehyung remained in the room.

Jungkook didn't know what to do , so he did what he thought was best , he left , leaving Tae alone for a while. As soon as left the room and closed the door , Tae broke down. He cried out bitterly . His cries were echoing in the empty room.
Jungkook just stood right behind the door , hearing Tae's crying voice,tears fall from  his eyes without his notice.

Tae cried and cried till he couldn't anymore. His voice wasn't coming out , neither his tears . But only if his pain dried out like his tears. As his cries turned into muffled cries , jungkook dried his eyes and softly opened the door.

He went beside Taehyung and pulled him into a hug. He was ready for Taehyung to push him away , but he didn't . Maybe because he didn't care or maybe he didn't have the strength or maybe because he needed some warmth.
His soft cried trun into whimpers till it slowly dies down . Jungkook looked down and spoke,

" Let's go home " tae didn't replied , neither did he resist. Jungkook picked him up into his arms and walked out of the hospital. He looked back to see Mr.kim looking at them. He bowed to him , in return of which Mr. Kim gave him a tight lipped smile . He got out of the main entrance and walked towards his car. He slowly opened the door Taehyung still in his arms.

He slowly sat him down on the passenger sit and put his sit belt on. He closed the door gently and ran to the other side , he opened the door and got into the car himself. He looked at tae once again , he was looking out of the window. Jungkook put his sit belt on and drive off.