38.

Tae's pov

" Arghh f*** " I groaned in pain. I tired to sit up, but I couldn't. My whole body was feeling numb in pain.

I tired to open my eyes more to know what was going on but

" Arghhh f**** , why does my head hurts so bad "

Still I tired my best to open my eyes, I tired to look around me and it was all white ....

'  am I in heaven, did I die , tf ' I thought to myself.

3rd person pov

" Oh my Mr.kim you regained your consciousness " the nurse shouted out. She came beside Tae, and checked his vitals, smiling she ran outside.

With a loud bang the door opened, a few people came in with hurried footsteps.

" Ohh my god Tae, honey are you ok, where is it hurting, tell me my baby bear tell me what's wrong " Mrs. Kim asked. Need of assurance, desparation was visible in her voice, as tears of agony fell from her eyes.

" Mom please clam down, let me check Tae " Yoongi said.

" Yes mom step aside, let's us check him " Namjoon said.

Mr. Kim helped Mrs. Kim move aside as two brothers got busy checking their little one's condition.

They were checking his vitals, his charts, case history, reports and everything. Tae remained silent.

" So " Mr. Kim asked.

Both Yoongi and Namjoon sighed, " he is fine now dad " both said in unison.

The family of four finally sighed in relief.

Yoongi stood near, he smiled at him, and raised his hands to caress his hair...

" Stop " Tae said.

Yoongi stopped his hand right in mid-air.

The room fell silent. The family of four looked at their fifth one with eyes of despair.

Namjoon came forward and touched Tae's head, he moved some of his hair strands from his forehead.

Tae tired to move away, but could only groan in pain.

" Arghhh "

" Don't move tae, you injured your head " Namjoon spoke out strictly.

" Then don't touch me " tae spoke with venom in his sore voice.

" Move hyung " Yoongi said as he came forward moving Namjoon.

" Listen Tae you better behave, stay still get your treatment done, so you can get better quickly. "

" Don't shout at me hyung , you don't get to order me around .

And why are you all here for, I don't want to see anyone of you or even talk to you " Tae shouted out.

" What nonsense are you sprouting about Tae "

" It's you who is speaking nonsense hyung, did you forget everything you guys did to me. How dare you act like that to me "

" What did we do Tae, did you damage your brain in the accident "

" What nonsense are sprouting Yoongi hyung , what accident "

" You were involved in a accident Tae , that too a month ago, and you went into a coma after that "

" What bullshit are you saying hyung " Tae said as he tired to sit up but failed miserably.

" Yoongi is speaking the truth Tae bear, you got into an accident last month. And then you fell into a coma for a month. We were so worried but finally you wake up today " Namjoon said.

" What coma, what accident what nonsense is all of this.

We haven't seen eachother for past two to three months now. And it's not because of any accident but because of what you guys did to me.

How could you act like this, I don't even want to see anyone of your faces , I want to go back to my home, Jungkook's home...

Wait where is Jungkook"  Tae asked.

" Jungkook who ? " Yoongi asked.

" Am talking about Jungkook hyung , Jungkook my boyfriend, the person I live with "

" WHAT BOYFRIEND , what nonsense are you speaking again "

" Where is Jungkook hyung " Tae asked.

" Who are you talking about Tae, we don't know anyone name Jungkook " Namjoon said.

" Yes Tae, who is Jungkook " Tae's mom asked .

" What are you guys talking about. Don't you all know Jungkook.

Don't do this shit with me, just tell me where is Jungkook. "

" Language Tae, we don't know anyone name Jungkook, or that you have a boyfriend.

If you have boyfriend why didn't you said so before , and if this Jungkook guy is your boyfriend where was he all this last month when you were fighting for your life " Mr. Kim said .

" Have you guys gone crazy or are you guys doing some prank on in, is this all a plan .

If it is, stop right this very moment or I will never ever forgive you. I will leave and never come back.

Tell me " Tae cried out almost begging.

" Clam down Tae, we are not lying. Why would we. We really don't know who this Jungkook guy is. " Namjoon said.

Tae fell into despair. He really didn't know what was going on. Wasn't he just with Jungkook , going back to their home and now he is here, in the hospital, laying on a bed with his family members. They are saying he was in coma for a month and nobody knows Jungkook.

" I heard when people stay in coma for long , they stay in a state of sleep and delusion, so " Yoongi said.

" So what " Tae shouted out.

Yoongi sighed, " are you sure Tae all of this , this Jungkook guy you are talking about, is not just a delusion, your dream " ....